12 stunning humorous sketches of parents and children

Children's humor is very direct! Site offers the reader a selection of amusing incidents that parents share with each other in the vast network. I sit, tired, thoughtful, gentle daughter something knocks back of the head, turn around, she smiles, and ... combing my cleaning brush toilet. Fatigue vanished ...

I lay son to sleep by singing him a song. After 10 minutes of voice beds:
- Mom, can I sleep'll be, or do you want to sing more

? ***

Peak hour. The trolley rides mother and daughter five years. Mother gets orange, cleans it, gives her daughter and skins throws in the slightly opened window. Passengers are outraged.
The child, too:
- Mom, what are you
! Passengers are picked up approvingly:
- In such a mother-mannered child
. And the child finishes the sentence:
- They are the same in the brew should be put

! ***

- Mom, what have you got the stomach more and more
? - Docha, I ate watermelon and accidentally swallowed a seed, is now growing within me a new melon
! Daughter arms akimbo:
- And if you're pregnant, darling ?!

Comes mother of the child in the garden. Looks, children sit in the sandbox with the phones, and the teacher is sleeping on a bench.
- Why are you sleeping? You are all the children run away!
- Yes, where they disappear, we have Wi-Fi only in the sandbox

! ***

Grandson five years asking loudly:
- Ba, and how old are you
? She tries to avoid answering. Grandson insists:
- Ba, say the first digit
. -. Five
- A second
? -. Four
- A third

? ***

Second graders Artem asks traveling with him in the car the parents:
- What time
He is told:
- Look at his cell phone
. And in response to the fact that he forgot it at home, in two voices insistently explain that leaving home, it is necessary to take with your phone, keys and money.
- I'm going with you - trying to justify son
. - So what - parry parents. - And if the store will stop, and you get lost out there, you can not call, no money do not get there by bus to the house, without a key to the apartment you will not get. And if an earthquake or flood (pictures phodyaschego on all TV programs).
After parental notations should be a logical question:
- Well, what conclusions of our conversation, you did
? Answer:
- I should not have asked you about the time

. ***

Girl four years out with Dad out of the house and loudly greeted with the old ladies sitting on a bench:
- Hello, goat Snouts

! ***

When we were little, we did not steamed about what we wear. We have put parents. And looking at his baby pictures, I understand that parents, too, not soared.

Today, children in the two years can unlock your phone, tablet, go on the Internet and send messages. What I did in two years? I was eating sand!

The child writes: "rAditeli". I ask: "And what is the word verification?»
Affectionately squinting says: "Joy!»
Even you do not want to fix ...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting