In the soap born

In September last year, fans of soap operas were in mourning - ended one of the most famous dolgoigraek, "All My Children." This series aired on ABC from 1970 - is easy to calculate that its duration was more than 40 years! (So ​​that the "Engagement Ring" - it's flowers). In "All My Children" as in any decent soap opera, was born, died, married, divorced, have been killed, raped, become rich, and destroy a total of more than a thousand heroes! The names of the vast majority of them will not tell you anything if you are not a fan of "soap", but in the series lit and well-known today in the world of cinema people

Similar photos stamped on the covers of American notebooks

This screensaver millions of spectators waited every day from Monday to Friday

Sarah Michelle Gellar. Think Buffy - this is the first epic role of Sarah? No. In "All my children", she played Kendall Hart - the daughter of one of the main characters, the heroine of Susan Lucci. For this role, Sarah in 1995 won the "Emmy" in the category "Best newcomer».

In 2011, Sarah returned to the show in a small cameo

Colleague Sarah on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Trachtenberg also co-starred in "All My Children" - a small role Lily Montgomery

In 1996, Lily Montgomery began to play Mischa Barton

The popular singer Jesse McCartney now in childhood also starred in "All My Children»

Amanda Seyfried in this series played from 2002 to 2003. During this time, she could meet with another actor, "All My Children" Micah Albert

The star "losers" Matt Bomer at the beginning of his career was a small role in "All My Children" - a guy named Ian, uhlestyval for a glavgeroin

Josh Duhamel played in the series heartthrob named Leo, who circled his head no one trusting girl, for which he and finish (Leo, of course, not Josh)

Tags

See also

New and interesting