Praying for the deceased parents. Bright memory.

Each of us came into this world thanks to two people: our parents. Family circumstances vary, but Parents don't choose. Some leave, some leave their children, but there are really strong families.

DepositPhotos

What made a man do this, no one knows. But the main task of every Christian believer is to give his sacred duty, respect and reverence during life and after death to the people who gave him life.

In our youth, it seems that our parents do not understand us. But the older you get, the more you realize how right they were. We need them. wisely Most of all, when they are not around.

DepositPhotos

To hide their guilt and say the unsaid, many people arrange lavish funerals, spend their days in the cemetery, and install expensive monuments on their graves. But a departed soul doesn't need it. Much more important is the sincere prayerCommemoration at liturgy and distribution of alms. They say that a person is alive as long as they are remembered.

DepositPhotos

In Orthodoxy, there are many ways to show respect for the deceased. You can go to the temple and submit a note to the proskomedia. liturgyYou can order a memorial service or a brief lithium, or you can pray at home.

“Remember, O Lord our God, in the faith and hope of the life of your everlasting new servant (or your servant), the namerek, and for goodness and love of humanity, absolving sins and consuming unrighteousness, weaken, forsake and forgive all his free sins and involuntary, raising him to your holy second coming in the communion of your eternal blessings, for their sake in You, faith, true God and lover.”

For you are the resurrection and the life and rest of your servant, O namerek, Christ our God. And we send glory to You, with Your Father without beginning and with the Most Holy Spirit, now and forever and ever, amen.

DepositPhotos

Amid the hustle and bustle of the earth, try to find time and devote a few minutes a day to reading. Prayer for the Soul of Dead Parents.

Prayer for the deceased parents “Lord, Jesus Christ, our God!” You are the gracious keeper, grieving for refuge and weeping comforter.

I come to you, my dear, a wall and weeping, and I pray to you: Hear my prayer, and do not turn your face away from the sighs of my heart and from the tears of my eyes. I pray to thee, O merciful Lord, that my sorrow be satisfied for my separation from the one who gave birth to me and raised me (my mother), (name) (or with my parents who gave birth and raised me, their names), and his soul (or her or theirs), as departed to thee with true faith in thee, and with firm hope in thy love of humanity and mercy, accept into thy kingdom of heaven.

I bow down before Your holy will, and I ask You not to take away your mercy and mercy. We hear, O Lord, that You are the Judge of this world, that the sins and iniquities of the fathers are punished in children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren even to the third and fourth generation: but also the mercy of the fathers for the prayers and virtues of their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

I pray, O merciful Judge, that you do not punish the eternal torment of the unforgettable for my servant (your servant), my parent (my mother) (my name), but grant him (her) all his sins, free and involuntary, by word and deed, knowledge and ignorance, created by him (her) in his life (her) on earth, through mercy, and by your prayers, and for the sake of his saints, and for the sake of his people.

You, merciful Father of Fathers and Children! Grant me, all the days of my life, until my last breath, not to cease to remember my deceased parent in your prayers, and to implore You, the righteous Judge, to repair it in a bright place, in a cool place and in a place of peace, with all the saints, from where all sickness, sorrow and sighing will escape.

Good Lord! Receive this warm prayer for your servant (your name) today, and give him (her) your recompense for your labors and care of my upbringing in faith and Christian piety, for who taught me (your name) most of all, they lead you, their Lord, in reverence, in prayer to you, trust in you in troubles, sorrows and illnesses, and keep your commandments for his (her) welfare for my spiritual success, I give him (my) warmth in my prayers and for them.

For you are the God of mercy and generosity and love of humanity, the peace and joy of your faithful servants, and we give you glory with the Father and the Holy Spirit, now and ever and ever. Amen.

DepositPhotos

Death is a tragedy. We prefer not to think about it and continue to live a normal life. But moving into the other world is an inevitable part of our spiritual existence. Prayer for the repose of parents This is an important act that must be performed by a living person.

Do not forget to go to the temple, turn to the Lord in daily prayer, and it will help you find a way out of any, even the most hopeless situation.

Whatever life a person lives or does, we are all one in the Kingdom of God. Remembrance of the dead means the desire to help the soul of a person and alleviate its suffering. Pray for the living and the dead, and God bless your family.

Show the article to your friends on social networks, because this is the information that everyone should know about.

Tags

See also

New and interesting