"Overheard" about women

Girls ... In something so different and in some ways so similar. Smart and savvy, fun-loving and sun, amazing and surprising. We all have something to tell the world about yourself.

Website has made a compilation of true stories about men, cooking, clothes, baby, and about life in general girly, narrated by the girls.

Walked by and large clothing store. There were a lot of young mothers with children, who whined and begged to go home. Few managed to calm the children. Distinguished woman. She went with the baby between the shelves, examining their favorite things, and the child said: "Where is the exit? I can not find any way ยป We have an employee at work, which is always at the meeting said the female colleagues:." You're so thin, "Every time!. All women. Not surprisingly, all her adore. When I walk, alone or with someone, and you need to have photographed the casual passer-by, looking at the crowd of girls in high heels. Oh, they just do not run away with my phone! My height of 156 cm. When I go shopping alone, often can not get what you need, from the top shelf. Usually it helps buyers indifferent, but this time consultant put me on his shoulders and said: "Take whatever you want," and I wanted to talk down and sit like this forever late for work.. The explanatory: "House of three cats and greedy dog. I could not leave until the cats are not finishing, otherwise the dog would have eaten all their food. " The headmistress - Cat Lady, go home with a sympathetic look When I feel that soon falling into depression, I brew myself a huge cup of chamomile tea, I go to sites with girly games and all evening I spend playing simulators cooking. . All the sadness goes on again. When a child watching the cartoon "Buttermilk", did not understand my mother's uncle Theodore. I thought: what a mischievous woman, swears eternal, he does not want to go to the son of the village to the resort. But now I understand that it is not so and vredina. And I would also better rested on the sea than in a village ... Friends like the way I cook. My husband recently admitted that my culinary talents - one of the reasons why he married me. And I'm just a youth realized that the dish with sour cream, put in the oven -. The key to success Whenever peel potatoes at home in a young person, I try to cut sooo thin skins. I do it to his mother, if he sees, say what I am thrifty hostess. At home, I clean off polkartoshki! Today finally went to the fitness center. Long tried to persuade himself. That was leaving, then hurt, then he struggled with laziness. Bought uniforms, shoes ... ready mentally for a long time for such an event. But ... fitness moved.

via www.shutterstock.com/gallery-257323p1.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting