How to take care of your heart, without resorting to questionable dietary supplements and medicines? Nature has provided tremendous opportunities for this! Regular, even light, exercise, fresh air and diet, including foods of our list, and that's the whole secret. < Website publishes the most useful compilation, which will be useful to those of our readers who want to as long as possible to preserve the health of the circulatory system seredechno.
1. AvokadoZamenite mayonnaise on your hamburger or a sandwich on the avocado. Studies have shown that daily consumption of avocados normalizes cholesterol level in blood (reduces LDL and raises HDL). HDL - «good" cholesterol, which helps keep the artery without deposits
2. SparzhaSparzha is a natural food for the cleaning of arteries. It can help lower blood pressure and prevent blood clots that can cause heart disease.
This vegetable is full of fiber and minerals. In addition, asparagus contains a long list of vitamins, including K, B1, B2, C and E.
3. GranatEtot funny fruit contains phyto-chemicals that act as antioxidants and protect the mucous membrane of the arteries from damage.
Pomegranate juice stimulates the production of nitric oxide in the body, which helps to keep your blood flowing and arteries open!
4. Do you have it or BrokkoliLyubite, broccoli rich in vitamin K, which prevents damage to artery calcium. Broccoli is also full of fiber, which helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
5. KurkumaEta spice has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect. It helps reduce the inflammation that is a major cause of atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. Adding turmeric to the diet will help reduce damage to the walls of the arteries, reducing the chance of thrombosis.
6. HurmaHurma rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that reduce the level of triglycerides. It is also an excellent source of fiber, which helps regulate blood pressure and cleans the arteries.
7. SpirulinaMozhet it sounds strange, but it's a blue-green algae help to regulate blood lipid levels. It is also a source of protein that contains all essential amino acids needed by the body to maintain optimal health.
Spirulina helps relax artery walls and stabilize blood pressure, balancing the level of fat in the blood.
8. KoritsaEta tasty spice lowers cholesterol, cleanses the arteries from existing plaque and prevents the formation of new ones. Cinnamon full antioxidants which improve the cardiovascular system, blood protect against oxidation. Add a little cinnamon in coffee, on your toast, or any other food and be healthy!
9. KlyukvaKlyukva - another antioxidant-rich foods. This berry can lower LDL levels and raise HDL cholesterol. It turns out that regular consumption of pure cranberry juice reduces the overall risk of cardiovascular disease by as much as 40%!
10. ChayZeleny Green tea contains high levels of catechins, which inhibit the absorption of cholesterol during digestion. Drink a cup or two every day - and it will improve the level of lipids in the blood and reduce blood clogging
Green tea also provides a natural impetus to metabolism, can help in weight loss and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
Source Davidwolfe.com, translation Lifter