As of the child to grow up neurotic. Visual material

Site publishes a short excerpt from the story of Viktor Shenderovich "Raisins from bread." Despite the fact that there is described a fairly small stage, it affects a huge problem.

girl five years, saying, enthusiastically played in something to herself under a tree, -. To the delight and pride of his own grandmother, who was sitting on a bench at a distance

- Good for you to play there? - Finally asked Grandma
. - Yes! - Shouted a happy girl
. - Do you come here, to me, at the sun - my grandmother advised

. Obedient girl reluctantly left the game and ran to where it was ordered.

- Do not run! - Shouted a wise grandmother. - Go shazhochkami, and then fall. Bull's want?
- Yes! - Happy girl
. - In here you plum - grandmother said. The girl was surprised, took the plum and ran back under the tree, but stumbled and fell.
- Here! - Happy grandmother said. - I said, I'll fall! Speak! Well you do not know how to run, you have the wrong foot ...

The five-year owner of the wrong leg tried my best not to cry.

- She's run is not able - with sympathy and loudly explained the situation in the meantime grandmother neighbor on the bench. - Wrong foot puts

! A neighbor, nodding, considered the girl with her feet wrong, and she still cried.

- She goes something wrong ... - said the grandmother. - You sit down on a bench and sit down! - Switch it back on the subject of education. - Once the legs are not able to put

. Girl already howling.

- Once again you will run - you go home, you sit at home! - The grandmother added sound and moved to the next octave. - There is nothing to run, and then I cry
here! - I did not cry, do not cry! - Shouted the girl, another two minutes ago, happy to play under a tree

. But the truth has triumphed.

- And I saw, I saw! - Happily grandmother insisted. - I cry, cry

! Actually, I'm against the death penalty, but sometimes like.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting