As she gave the gift of the pram

I have to say, like "give away" the resources we use for a long time and quite successfully. The most important acquisition - Dachshund Fosya almost seven years nazad.A happened yesterday BP

. We gave the stroller. Because among friends and relatives there were no volunteers to pick up, I wrote in the "give away" VKontakte.

During the first five minutes I wrote to 15 people, the first of which I said to taken away, others that have already taken. The same is written in the group. Then she began to respond to that already given wheelchair. But the letters come so far ...

Total wrote to me while 112 people, half of them are adequate, for which they thank you very much.
Man 10 wrote that they want to buy a wheelchair. One of them "for any amount that you would call».
I am most offended by the letter above, yes, I was offered stotysch milen of b / y carriage and I, sort of thing, kupilas ...

Another woman learned that the wheelchair is already taken, wrote, "and that you still have ?!" I politely said no, and she writes in the morning: "Why are not you talking to me?"
Another suspicious wrote, "and you give exactly the stroller ?! Everywhere divorce! But if such as in the photo, I agree to pick up »

Three added to my friends and nalaykali 100500 gallery.

But the worst thing else ... I sent pieces 5 photo pregnant belly, pieces of 10 photos of newborn lyalechek in the hospital, and sea stories: families with many children, single mothers, students moms, mothers of large families, single-student, fire victims, refugees from the Ukraine ... And and "I threw her husband, learning that will double", "no money at all," "come from Salihorsk", "send an income statement" and "a child dreamed of a white wheelchair for my daughter, fulfill my childhood dream!"

I sobbed. I shook hands and jumped out the heart. Such a cynical bastard I can never chuvstvovala.Ne want to draw any conclusions. But the next time to give something for nothing I will not soon.

A little later I saw it ...

2 500 000 rubles = $ 120 = 8400 rubles

Tags

See also

New and interesting