Waited for her husband after work, so he took out the stroller, wanted to walk with the baby, but he said that he was moving to his mother.

The family life of the couple for the first couple of years is like a fairy tale. While there are no children in a young family, lovers devote their free time to each other. The longer the family lives according to one scenario, the harder it is to rebuild. Everyone faces difficulties sooner or later. This happened in the family of Nina and Eugene.

“We had a great time after the wedding. For 8 years of living together, we have our own habits and rules in the family. I've taken on chores around the house, and I'm not denying my husband anything. And he's used to having a good dinner and a good rest after work. We only go out on weekends to visit our parents. All these years I really wanted children. But with their appearance, the husband began to behave strangely, says Nina.

In the beginning, we were in no hurry to have children. After the wedding, they began to make repairs in the old apartment, they wanted to live a little for their pleasure. We had everything wonderful, all 7 years flew by like a moment in love and harmony. I recently had twins.

Throughout my pregnancy, my husband blew dust off me, he was very happy that he would have heirs. I was probably the happiest wife in this short and difficult period of married life. When I gave birth to twins, Zhenya and I couldn’t believe we were parents.

In addition, we multiplied all the expenses by two, since no one expected twins. Zhenya was waiting for me from the hospital, as I used to iron all his things and always have something to eat at home. My pregnancy in recent months has been unsettling, so I've been on the safe side. All this time Zhenya was alone at home.

Helpless husband “He admitted that he was very bored and expected that from the hospital I will immediately go to the stove and cook him borscht. Yes, he was very tired of courting himself during this time, but I did not rest. The twins demanded a lot of attention. The first year I did not sleep at all, asked my mother for help during the day and a couple of hours of Kemaril while Zhenya was at work.

But after work, he was annoyed by the crying of small children. And Zhenya began to reproach me for the fact that we stopped communicating, I no longer cook delicious food three times a day, and the house is dirty. Sometimes I ask him after work to help me take out the stroller to walk in the fresh air together. Sometimes Zhenya would take out the stroller, and sometimes he would dismiss that he was very tired and I would go for a walk alone.

And recently I asked him to take out the stroller, and he just silently went into the room and took out the suitcase. He said he was going to his mom's, he was tired of the chaos. I understand him very much, I did not keep him, but I have been sitting with my children for the third month, and I have not heard anything from my husband.

Thanks to my mom, I'm doing something. I’m used to not having to cook and wash my husband’s clothes, and it was pretty easy without him. I don’t expect support from the outside and I don’t know if I want Zhenya to come home. Maybe it's better if he doesn't want to be a father. Since he was able to leave me alone with small children, I can no longer trust him.”

Every adult has his own idea of family life. Some sincerely want children and enjoy every moment spent with family. Yes, it is not always easy, but who, but your family, will support you in a difficult time? Sometimes you have to be a strong shoulder to cry on. It is not easy for men, but is it easier for young mothers? Could you forgive your husband in Nina's place?

Tags

See also

New and interesting