Poor woman bought an old stroller and found an envelope inside that changed her life forever

I recently started having strange dreams. I rarely remember my dreams, but they were repeated over and over again. I looked on the Internet to find out what a baby stroller was dreaming about, but I didn’t find anything sensible there. Because I asked my grandmother.. She is very old and knows a lot. With a smile, she told me an interesting story.

Why did Grandma dream of a baby stroller? She is. orphanage I met my grandfather there. His grandfather worked as a driver for a businessman, and his grandmother got a job as a secretary. Money wasn’t easy, but grandparents loved each other. They decided to have a child, so that they are united not only by love.

When Grandma was seven months old, her husband was in a terrible accident. The future mother was so afraid that She gave birth before her due date.. Simultaneously with the birth, an operation took place that saved the life of the father of the child. Six months later, he was able to sit in a wheelchair. My wife was very happy that husband. But things got worse with finances.

My grandfather got a job as a storekeeper, and my grandmother found a part-time job in a nearby cafe. My mother’s daughter often stayed in the kitchen. She looked after her. old restaurant owner Elena Petrovna. She was very close to my grandmother. She was a conscientious worker.

One day, her grandmother told Elena Petrovna that she was collecting money for a stroller for a baby, but they are now expensive. The owner of the cafe thought a little and advised to buy a used version. They say that strollers are often sold, because children grow out of them quickly. It happened! At a nearby flea market, a young mother found a beautiful baby stroller.

In the process of disinfection, she found a letter under the mattress. Surprised, my grandmother opened it and found a message from a lady:

“It was probably in the hands of a mother as young as I once was. Unfortunately, I lost my child. I hope your life will be much better. I want to help you with that. On the back of the letter, you'll find the address. Near the house at this address grows a huge oak tree. Underneath it lies the solution to all your problems.

My grandmother became interested. She went to that address. Finding a huge tree next to an old abandoned house was easy. There was a stone under the tree. Looking at the cobblestone, young mother I found a stash under it.. There was a box with a decent amount of money and jewelry. My grandmother took everything home.

The next day she went to the cafe to report her dismissal. Signing the statement, she saw that the handwriting of Elena Petrovna reminds her very much... the handwriting in the letter! She immediately understood what was going on and thanked the restaurant owner for her kindness and resourcefulness. It's great that there are such good people in the world.

Tags

See also

New and interesting