Domodedovo sketches

On the occasion was in Domodedovo airport - here comes the permanent repairs and changes occur regularly. For example, for advertising purposes screwed to the ceiling Mercedes E-Class: now passengers have something to spend a couple of shots in their digital cameras. Blinks all the time - people like machine.

At first I, of course, the Germans struck by advertising budgets - in fact expensive promote your product in a place like this and also manage to place items on the ceiling. Then I wondered: how safe and similar accommodation? And then I looked closer to the wheels of the "gelding": it turned out that the car is a sham! I was the first thing alerted appearance of the brake discs - they clearly cast plastic baits, and then I saw that there was no support and most of the braking system, well and soon the wheels themselves - with scrutiny - were plastic. It is not hard to guess that the whole Mercedes - plastic copy. It is unlikely that a car with such a mass of anyone in their right mind would allow to hang over the heads of people.

via stillavinsergei

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting