codes unconscious

In one of the social networks, a survey was conducted by me about what associations arise when the word "unconscious».

For many unconscious associated with the shutdown of consciousness. There is a man with his thoughts, and then something happens, for example, fear, and consciousness is turned off - comes the time unconscious

Next, connect with the unconscious intuition. It truly is. After all, in the unconscious have all the knowledge about how it will all end.

When thinking about the unconscious appeared in many paintings of the cosmos. Something dark, bottomless, but at the same time sparkling and beautiful.

Freud, dreams were also not in last place in the association list.

The general impression from the responses: the unconscious - it is something mysterious, someone bright, someone dark, but always covered with a veil of obscurity

. Unfortunately, this unexplored unconscious plays an unkind role in everyone's life.

Why? The fact that virtually all life events occur, depending on what is in our unconscious. And if unconscious - terra incognita, how you can interact with it

? If you do not know how to effect contact with the unconscious, and it is impossible to communicate.

But to do this it is necessary, if only because, as I wrote above, it is in the unconscious is everything that defines the real life person. Because the unconscious need to walk and to understand what's what.

Using the integral neyroprogrammirovaniya, we are with the client step into the unconscious search for the answers to our questions constantly.

Example.

A woman divorced her husband. And for 5 years can not find a decent man.

To the question "where in the space around you, you would define the ex-husband?" The answer is given "in front of him at arm's length».

Here's how it turns out, unconscious ex-husband is encoded in the personal area of ​​women, and even overshadows her future. This woman says she does not communicate with him, but he was by her side! And it affects her life.

With her husband commit goodbye and put it in the area that encodes the unconscious as the people who do not affect the life of the client.

I just gave an example of a spatial code of the unconscious, and a small piece of work with him.

And now in order about the unconscious codes, about how you can learn how what we feel, think, etc. shifted to the language of the unconscious.

Codes are four unconscious. He described their SV Kovalev, the creator of the method of "Integral neyroprogrammirovaniya»:

1) neurological code unconscious.

2) Psihosemanichesky code unconscious.

3) Spatial code unconscious.

4) The character code of the unconscious.

Neurological code unconscious.

This is the same code that uses NLP.

Our thoughts, feelings - all of them can be "decomposed" in VAKD

. VAKD - V - I see, A - hear, K - feel, D - think

. Example.

- I feel great fear when I go into a room where a lot of people

. - If we imagine that your fear is in your body, where he was

? - My throat

. - What looks like your fear

? - It's a gray lump, some tightly woven slimy strands. Phew, I think they stink.

Here is an example of how our unconscious fear is encoded. It is gray, it slimy, it does not even smell good too.

Now, if we get this fear out of the body, then using certain technology, you can quickly begin to transform.

For example, watching a gray lump, it is easy to understand when this fear appeared. You can find out what prevented until now this fear go away. You can change the color, shape and even the smell of the ball to make it easier to interact with it.

Psychosemantic unconscious

code (Semantics (from the ancient Greek σημαντικός -. Indicating) - section of linguistics that studies the meaning of language units)

. For example, consider all the same fear.

If you ask a person that is the fear, everyone will give their own definition.

And despite the fact that these definitions are similar, the differences will be observed.

The word "fear" will be some set of words and feelings, is unique to each person.

And if the feelings we have worked above (see. Neurological code), then with the words work with other words and their meanings.

Fear can be made small, pathetic, curious, original, fun, etc. And now the word "fear" is perceived somewhat differently. It will be encoded in the unconscious in a different way.

Spatial unconscious

code If you put a person in the center of the room and ask where you define a place for their children, husband / wife, mom, dad, dog favorite, work, hobbies, etc. about himself, he will indicate the place where they are around him, and even in it.

Relatives can literally sit on the neck, enemies hang over his head, but kids can be quite far away, and would mean that the children play a small role in a person's life. You can find the location of each problem with which a person turns. Sometimes these problems are spaced so far from the person that it becomes clear that in spite of the desire to solve the problem, in fact, he is not ready to face it.

Spatial unconscious code revealed to the world in their Hellinger systemic constellations. Further develop this topic Lucas Derks in the "Social Panorama", as well as other authors.

Spatial unconscious code is very widely used in psychotechnologies integral neyroprogrammirovaniya.

Character unconscious

code If you invite a person to present love as a symbol, much more than half the world's population will present it in the form of red heart and a bird, for example, is a symbol of the soul, and parental provisions - stones

. The symbolic world of the unconscious can be a lot to tell his researcher. So, for example, work with the unconscious character code used in symboldrama Leiner. Houses, fields, water obstacles, etc. - They recorded a lot of sense for a lot of important human

. Four unconscious code - four unconscious language that it speaks to us, and we can understand it to solve our problems for a number of changes in my life. They need to learn to talk, they need to learn to use. We have the benefit of.

Author: Elena Guskova

Tags

See also

New and interesting