What is to be "mother": the history of the Muscovite and her daughter in 25 photos

Many people believe that women on maternity leave easy to live, it is only necessary to take care of the child. As recognized by Julia Skorobogatov, a young mother from Moscow, she did not have to get up early and drive through the city to work, solve complex problems and to carry out the orders of his superiors in ofise.Vozmozhno, it really does not do anything and just suffering from boredom? His days, similar to each other like twins, Julia captured using selfie-monopod, and Website offers readers a look at photos and draw your own conclusions!

Sometimes begins in the morning, Julia 9, sometimes - 5 utra

Mom wakes up from a sense of what life boils around her, and she should just join the nee

The best food for my daughter Vasilisa - breast milk. And nothing is better not to nayti

in Moscow alone in the mother does not remain for a minute

Vaska just loves to be with his mother. And it pleases Julia: when my daughter grows up, they will spend long evenings together and talk a lot

Sometimes the baby gets tired of morning calls and Mom can complete the already started dela

Sessions are short of sleep, so it's best. I am quick to make all their deeds. All at once

whole family tries to stick to the right diet, it is important to feed Vasilisa healthy and balanced food vovremya

Baby has not yet had time to read all the books of the wise on this matter, so long as my mother believes in the slovo

Mom and daughter in the kitchen vmeste

After breakfast Vasilisa helps her mother take care of the garden, on the balcony, where she even manages to take his three zubami

mother and daughter love to walk, especially naryazhatsya

wait for their turn to see a doctor is also fun, because Julia always have a couple of toys for Vasilisy

Walking on the playgrounds, too, are not in vain. There's always so much erudite mothers who will give you advice on education, health and nutrition, even if you are not on their prosish

Julia On the way home with her daughter went to a beauty salon - here the little girl never skuchno < br>
Diapers, wipes and creams ... and how we used to without it treated

Vasilisa herself chooses clothes - just chews on her tsenniki

In Julia there's eldest daughter for her style too sleditKogda mother Julia was a teenager, she also wanted to dye my hair, but with the help of green fodder. And this time things did not go the way she wanted.

family dining together, but each of its stolom

Vasilisa eats very carefully, afraid ispachkatsya

youngest daughter Julia always helps with household obyazannostyami

Vasilisa loading things in the washing machine, says mum how best to hang the laundry, watching the way she caresses daddy veschi

mother always listens to the advice of docheri

If Julia is free time, she even scans incoming emails on the email pochte

Vasilisa is very worried about her mother's hygiene, so the bathroom door is always open and the girl can check whether there is enough soap took mom

Bob loves itself more peny

Baby loves to play with his mother, although after midnight Julia already feeling tired, but tries not to show it, so as not to upset doch

Source Bored Panda, translation Fishki.net

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting