The most eco-friendly, economical way of cleaning and air freshening in an apartment or a house
Just rewound at plants are not demanding to illumination and cleaning the air.
Here houseplants that will help make the air cleaner.
• Reed palm (Areca palm)
• Palma Reed (Reed palm)
• Dwarf date palm (Dwarf date palm)
• Boston fern (Boston fern)
• English ivy (English ivy)
• Australian sword-shaped fern (Australian sword fern)
• Lily (Lily)
• rubber plants (Rubber plant)
• Rapis high (Rhapis excelsa)
• dragon trees (Dracaena marginata)
• Ficus Elastica (Ficus robusta)
• Miniature banana (Musa cavendishii)
• spatifillyum (Spatiphyllum)
• codiaeum variegatum (Codiaeum variegatum pictum)
• Dieffenbachia "Exotic dwarf» (Diffenbachia «Exotica compacta»)
• Epipremnum Aureum (Epipremnum aureum)
• Nephrolepis high "Boston» (Nephrolepis exalta «Bostoniensis»
• Syngonium (Syngonium podophyllum)
Although many of the plants love light, they do not necessarily have about windows. Home to many houseplants are tropical forests where they grow in the shade.
These plants have a high level of photosynthesis. They are ideal for home sites with a minimum illumination.
When you put the plant to a permanent place, try to strike a balance between light and ventilation.
Because, it turns out that the efficiency of these plants in the clean air is reduced if they are placed in a draft.
New and interesting