Day and night Mom holding her baby in a sink with water, to learn the reason ...

A year ago, at thirty-five Stephanie Smith, a son, Isaiah. When the baby was born, her whole life was filled with love. Day and night my mother and son were together, enjoying each other. However, all this did not last long. Three months later, on the boy's skin came a spot that made them happy story in a complete nightmare.

< The rash became more and more every day. Isaiah had to feel for themselves the new smells, in response to that, his skin was torn and bleeding.

The doctors decided that the boy had a severe form of eczema. They prescribed a topical steroid ointment baby, from which Isaiah initially became easier. It took some time, and skin rash emerged even stronger than before. Mom resorted to stronger drugs, but the story is repeated again and again: her son from the drugs worse

A terrible rash covered the entire body baby. His hair fell out, the sensitivity disappears. Doctors shrug.

«The doctors thought it was just eczema - told Stephanie, - all said the same thing. One of the doctors even said that I was his son, poisons the milk, so should immediately stop feeding him »

It's been five months, and Isaiah had an attack:. Skin began to burst from deep within. Ambulance took away the boy to the hospital where he was treated with strong steroids. Ointments yielded results, but two days later returned to the attack with renewed vigor.

To avoid infection, Stefania regularly wrapped her baby medical bandages. Even his fingers that he could scratch himself while sleeping, had to be completely closed.

Isaiah got better only in the water. Days away mother spent with the baby in the bathroom while he was lying in the sink. Only when her son did not cry.

«Every time we touch each other, his skin began to be opened from the inside. I could not make it to his cheek. I could not even hug him without all those bandages - told Stephanie, - he always hurt, he shouted. I cried all the time. " "He looked as if he had no skin. The pain was unbearable all the time. One day, quite desperate, I prayed to the Lord that he gave my son a new life ".

Doctors just say that nothing can no longer help. Pain turned into despair, tears were coming down from the eyes. Stephanie did not know whether there was at least some chance to save his son.

A little later she came to one forum on the Internet, where they accidentally stumbled upon the pictures of children with skin problems. "They discussed steroids. Their side effects can make the rash even more if you stop taking them. »

Stephanie refuses to steroid treatment and her son decided to make their own lotions and ointments. The combination of lemon grass and zinc worked best. Soon the body of Isaiah began to appear stain, free from any inflammation.

Ten months after the rejection of steroid ointments, the skin returned to normal kid again. "We examined thirty-five doctors. They all thought it was eczema. Now I really want to show them the photos that Isaiah is completely healthy ».

The most important thing that the boy, which was once no one could touch, can now have fun playing with the other children. "We lost a whole year. The whole year I could not kiss him, touch him. Now we constantly embrace his whole family! He is so excited! »

Stephanie shared her experience to help others. She, more than anyone, understands the pain of a woman, a child who is forced to continuously suffer.

: Nail

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting