30 original facts about our lives from Sergei Dovlatov

Sergei Dovlatov - one of the most popular Russian-language writers of the late twentieth century. But living at home, he could not get out to the reader with their works: they saw the light only after his emigration to the United States and began to be published in Russia only in the second half of the 80s, when and gained huge populyarnost.V his stories appears as absurd the basis of order in the human destiny. His characters, ordinary, seemingly unremarkable people who are bright and unique, it is because of their carelessness, and good for nothing.

Dovlatov and nobody teaches nothing and no one will judge. He has no "positive" and "negative" characters, it all depends on perspective. Because this is the main fact of life. Humorous and at the same time sad prose Dovlatov became a classic and, like any classic, went to the people in the form of proverbs and sayings. Today Website is a compilation of sayings of Sergey Dovlatov.

In a conversation with a woman, there is one painful moment. You bring the facts, arguments, arguments . You cry out to logic and common sense. And suddenly you find that she disgusted himself sound of your voice Not connect love, friendship, respect, a common hatred for anything Decent people -.. Is the one who doing bad things without pleasure. Most people think of those intractable problems, the solution of which little suits them. The surrounding love not honest and kind. Not brave and sensitive. Do not fundamental, and condescending. . In other words - unscrupulous A man used to ask ourselves, Who am I? There's a scientist, an American driver, a Jew, an immigrant ... And we must be all the time to ask yourself: Do not shit I No money attracts women?. No cars and jewelry. No restaurants and expensive clothes. Do not power, wealth and elegance. And what made the man a powerful, rich and elegant. Force, which are endowed with one and totally devoid of others. All my life I blew through a telescope and was surprised that there is no music. And then carefully looked at the trombone and was surprised that not fucking seen. We endlessly criticize Comrade Stalin, and, of course, for the cause. Still, I want to ask - who has written four million denunciations The only honest way to - it's a way of errors, disappointments and hopes What other as well. that's enough alone. Money, for example, I have quickly come to an end, loneliness - never ... This is madness - to live with a man who does not go away just because lazy ... I was walking and thinking - the world covered madness. Madness is becoming the norm. Norma is a sense of wonder. Do you know that the most important thing in life? The key is that one life. A minute passed, and the end. Another will not ... What is the purpose of more hopeless, the deeper emotions Love -. It is for young people. For the soldiers and athletes ... And everything is much more complicated. There is not love, and destiny. The editor was a man of good-natured. Of course, up to the moment until it becomes a cruel and evil. I light only when I drink. And I drink constantly. Therefore, many people mistakenly think that I smoke. I was disgusted, and I left. Or rather, was. God additives do not ask. The money I counted, not removing his hand from his pocket. No more tragedy for man than the complete lack of character! I prefer to be alone, but next to someone ... I have long ceased to divide people into positive and negative. A literary heroes - even more so. Besides, I'm not sure that in the life of crime will inevitably be repentance, but for the feat - bliss. We have what we feel ourselves. I think that there is no love at all sizes. There is only - yes or no A man to man -.. Anything ... Depending on the combination of circumstances OK to go visit when called. Awful go to visit, when you do not call. However, the best - this is when the name is, but you're not going Family -. It if the sound to guess who is taking a shower «Life is beautiful and amazing!" -. A exclaimed Comrade Mayakovsky eve of suicide. I will not change the linoleum. I changed my mind, because the world is doomed.

via fit4brain.com/6644

Tags

See also

New and interesting