20 statements of Sergei Dovlatov. Phrases that will help to cope with life's difficulties.

Sergei Dovlatov - one of the greatest novelists of the twentieth century, a legend, a man-anecdote, a man-myth. The myth created by him and generously supported by the others. Most of the works Dovlatov translated into many languages ​​and are popular all over the world, although at the beginning of the creative way it refused to print at home, and fame came to him only after emigrating to the United States. Today, I gathered for you 20 of the most striking statements of Sergei Dovlatov, who in difficult times can encourage and help find a way out.

• Poor people overcome life, courageous - master.
  • Most people think intractable the problems the solution of which little suits them.

• Remember, you can escape from the knife. You can block an ax. You can select a gun. Everything is allowed! But if you can run away - run! Run, son, and do not look back ...
    • All my life I blew through a telescope and was surprised that there is no music. And then looking carefully at the trombone and was surprised that nothing is visible.

• The best way to overcome the inherent uncertainty - is to stay as it is safe.
      • before we were born - an abyss. And after we die - the abyss. Our life is but a speck in the ocean of indifference infinity. So try at least not to spoil the moment, despondency and boredom! Let's try to scratch the earth's crust.
      • I have long ceased to divide people into positive and negative. A literary heroes - even more so. Also, I'm not sure that in the life of crime will inevitably be repentance, but for the feat - bliss. We have what we feel ourselves.

• takeaway I somehow trash can. Frozen. I threw him three meters to the garbage. Fifteen minutes later, we came to the janitor. Scandal. It turned out that it is easy to establish debris tenant and apartment number. In any job there is space creative!
        • Do not ask God supplements.
        • It is easy not to steal. The more - not to kill ... Where difficult - not to judge ... Just think - do not judge! Meanwhile, "do not judge" - it is a whole philosophy.
        • - What could be more important than justice?
          - More important than justice? At least - mercy for the fallen.

• Unfortunately, the defeat in a fight does not mean the end. You will be beaten regularly. Finally destroy you in person ... a horrible death - cowardice, pusillanimity and inevitable after that - slavery.
          • I have no regrets about their experiences of poverty. If you believe Hemingway, poverty - an irreplaceable school for the writer. Poverty makes people keen. And so on. It is curious that Hemingway knew it as soon as the rich ...
          • A man is capable of everything - good and bad. I am sad that it is so. Therefore God give us fortitude and courage. And even better - the circumstances of time and place, possessing for good.
          • The only honest road - a path error, frustration and hope. Life is the identification of the boundaries of their own experience of good and evil ... in other ways does not exist.

These tips show that there is a way out of any situation and do not despair and throw everything in the middle. Listen to Sergei Dovlatov!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting