Summer - the best time to leave and, therefore, travel, and that means it's time to either pull up your English or learn a couple of the most basic phrases, without which it can not do abroad. In order that you did not get trapped in a strange country with a strange language to you, I collected 50 running for the phrases that will be useful to you while traveling. Save them to your favorites, and even better - print and take with you on your trip! 1. Can you help me? - Could you help me?
2. I'm looking for .. - I'm looking for ...
3. How much is this? - How much is it?
4. Sorry. - I'm sorry.
5. Please speak more slowly. - Tell me, please, slowly.
6. I do not understand. - I do not understand.
7. Could you repeat that? - Could you repeat that?
8. What is your name? - What's your name?
9. My name is ... - My name is ...
10. Nice to meet you! - Nice to meet you.
11. How are you doing? - How are you?
12. Where is ... the bathroom, restaurant, museum, hotel, beach, embassy? - Where is ... a toilet, a restaurant, a museum, a hotel, the beach, the embassy?
13. Can I ask you a question? - Can I ask a question?
14. Could you write it down on paper? - You could write it on paper?
15. I am hungry. - I'm hungry.
16. I am thirsty. - I thirst.
17. I am cold. - I'm cold.
18. I am feeling sick. - I feel bad.
19. I need help. - I need help.
20. What time is it? - What time?
21. I need to go now. - I have to go.
22. Ecuse me! - Excuse me (to attract attention).
23. I speak English a little bit. - I speak a little in English.
24. Where can I buy ...? - Where can I buy ...?
25. That's (too) epensive. - This (too) expensive.
26. I'll take one / it / this. - I take it here.
27. I like this. - I like it here.
28. I do not like that. - I do not like.
29. Can I pay by credit-card? - Can I pay by card?
30. Can I echange this? - Can I exchange it?
31. That's all, thanks. - That's all, thank you.
32. Ecuse me, where can I get a tai? - Excuse me, where is the taxi?
33. This address, please. - this address, please.
34. Stop here, please. - Stop here, please.
35. I'd like a ticket to ... - I would like a ticket to ...
36. When does the check-in begin? - When does the registration?
37. Here is my luggage. - This is my baggage.
38. It is a business trip. - This is a business trip.
39. I want to book a room. - I want to stay.
40. Here you are. - Here you go.
41. Keep the change. - Surrender is not necessary.
42. Could you break this 100 (hundred) dollar bill? - Could you change a 100 dollar bill?
43. The shange is not correct. - You thought wrong to surrender.
44. I need ... - I need ...
45. I agree. - I agree (I agree).
46. With pleasure. - With pleasure.
47. I am sorry, but I can not. - I'm sorry, but I can not.
48. Thank you so much! - Thank you very much!
49. You are welcome! - Please (in response to thank you).
50. Have a good time! - Have fun!
You never know when that might come in handy, so remember or print yourself these phrases necessary to be prepared for unexpected situations abroad!
via takprosto cc