Several types of cribs

May has long been renowned as the hottest school time. Still, after the majority of students and pupils in this month begin exams, or, at least, the preparation for it. Now tell me, which of you, having received the coveted ticket, not trying to shaking (or not) hands to get from hiding place in advance bagged crib? I think that only geeks. She - the last hope of salvation, a straw for a drowning man, painstakingly hand-written long nights in the lamplight, skipping to the cherished assessment and deliver the session.
We have prepared for you several types of cribs and ways of cheating. So ... CRIB usual. It is a piece of paper, on which the small text and tezisno written response to one or more questions. Debit with a spur at the majority of the teacher is very difficult. The most convenient way is to write off, if you sit in the middle of the audience, so that the teacher was not a spur-of-sight, and you had a direct line of sight of the teacher.

BOMB CRIB Is a piece of paper with pre-written the correct answers. It takes a lot of time to prepare. One of the best methods for writing cribs. But to get it, you have to go to the exam to another group, see which sheets of the examination and write the correct answers on exactly the same. During the exam you need to immediately find the correct answer, and pull it out of the pack sheathe. CRIB INVISIBLE bomb. You write the answers to the tickets, each answer on a new sheet, but first placed under the sheet on which you write a blank sheet of paper. On the handle to press harder. The first piece (which he wrote) can be thrown out. At the exam you pull a ticket and took a clean-looking piece of paper, but in reality a ready answer for a ticket. CRIB BOOK. It represents sheets torn from a book. Debit with a spur difficult enough, but to write it practically without wasting time. CRIB roll. It represents a printout on the toilet paper to do this, type the text in small print, and then print it on thick toilet paper. The advantage of the method is that you can place a small piece of all the issues. If the teacher notices that you write off, then you need to quickly pull up the toilet paper roll, reveal it, and asked to leave. CRIB PLEYERNAYA. It represents a record with the correct answers to the question. The disadvantage is that you have to search long for the right question, and that the man with headphones on the exam looks pretty strange and suspicious.

Calculator-CRIB. It is a notebook with the text you answer the questions. Debit with the Spurs, especially in those subjects which need a calculator, it is possible in 95% of cases. ADDITIONAL LITERATURE. Usually the control of serious institutions can use additional literature - the chart of accounts, contracts, codes, directories, dictionaries, and other things. So, try to make the most of this literature you have always been on the table as much as possible - then you will not be a problem somewhere between the two encyclopedias hide a small leaf or put a bunch of white sheets, such as drafts, and lose the spur between. CRIB an elastic band. Scribbled piece of paper the answer on the back of the tape lepish the eraser end of the cowards, the other end tied to the arm. CRIB collar. So as of now it is cold outside, put on a sweater, whose collar is well stretched, and the inside of the sweater Stick them crib, and when you have to look, pretend that you're hot, and pulling the collar, look in the crib. Described here are used spurs already for many years, and became, as it were outdated ... In the sale of an increasing number of more updated features, so for example sell such a thing in Germany:
Pencil, which can be called "The enthusiasm of the student." Because it is pulled and twisted sheet of paper is pulled back - great crib!

Also, there are plenty of all wired and wireless (the so-called Blue Tooth) headphones, there is even specially made for this case, virtually invisible in the ear ...
Attention periodically draw and announcements of various innovations in a series of writing instruments - various knobs, such as those that are deleted or invisible eraser etc.
Based on its practice say that the best of all - it is to come up with their own, original "spur", which no one else had, and who do not know ...
My most fun I still remember. These include - spur on the light-soled shoes, spurs - an accordion, which is very convenient to hide, for example, under the ring. You can also write a crib in a dark pencil line - it can only be seen from a certain angle; small handwriting in various stationery (gum, pens, pencils ...)
Girls usually love to wear a skirt for the exam, and hide under the leaves ...
kapronki I recently had one teacher told the case where one of the exams she noticed that two students write off, but I could not understand how ...
At the end of the exam, she beckoned to them, said that he knows that they are written, but because she did not understand how they do it, then puts them good marks for the exam. Instead, she asked her to reveal the secret of cribs.
The answer struck her, and in turn I ...
Children bought 60 white hands ... 60 tickets. Each handle its immediate "tip" a needle, they scratched the ticket number, and on each side of the same igolochkoj - his decision ...
Use of health, but remember - it is better to learn and leave a cheat sheet for the most extreme case. Good luck to you and successfully passed examinations !!!

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting