Not an anniversary, but the record. The oldest actor playing

Actor Vladimir Zeldin, who on Wednesday turned 101 years old, traditionally celebrates its birthday on stage.
"I will play in the play" Dancing with the teacher, "which for me has put the director Yuli Gusman to my 95th anniversary," - said Vladimir Zeldin Tass news agency
It Repertory Theatre performance of the Russian army, which Zeldin played 71 years.
In the theater, the Army Zeldin played in three performances. This production of "Once upon a time", "Man of La Mancha" and "Dancing with the teacher".
Also, the actor is not available in "Uncle's Dream" ballet in the theater "Modern".

< From shepherd Musaib to Don Quixote

Vladimir Zeldin is the oldest of the living folk artists of the USSR and the oldest in the world of acting.

He was born in 1915 in Tsarist Russia, the son of a musician and a teacher. His childhood and youth in the revolution and the NEP, he survived the Great Patriotic War, thaw, stagnation, perestroika.

As a child, he dreamed of a career in ballet, then I played in the orchestra of the trumpet. In the 30 years I went to acting class production and theater workshops at the Theatre MGSPS (which in 1938 became the basis of the Mossovet Theater).

In 1940, Zeldin was invited to star in the title role in the comedy "The Pig and the shepherd", he played a Daghestani shepherd Musaib Gatueva, his co-star was the actress Marina Ladynina. His first big movie role made Zeldin very popular.

In the theater, the army (formerly the Central Red Army Theater) Zeldin played since 1945.

The favorite theater actor - the main role in the musical "Man of La Mancha", the role of Don Quixote, as well as a major role in the show "Dancing with the teacher"

In the comedy of Lope de Vega's "Dancing Master" Zeldin went on stage in the role more than 30 years Aldemaro

Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting