15 wisdom and light of the facts of our lives by Haruki Murakami

Let us digress for a moment from the bustle and imagine ... the lake. Yes, tranquil, mirror lake in green forest under clear skies. Sunlight pours through the sparkling water. Light breeze runs through the foliage, whispering about something important ... It is a picture arises in the mind when you read deep water forest lake and bright as the sun's rays in the dense greenery, saying Haruki Murakami - one of the most beloved and recognized writers modernity. < Website I have selected a half dozen of his great quotes.

• A world without love - it's like the wind outside the window. Never touch it or breathe.
  • In the light there are no misconceptions. There are opinions that do not coincide with ours. That's it.
Life teaches urban view except his feet. The fact that the world is heaven, no one will remember Hugging each other, we share our fears Errors -.. This punctuation of life, without which, as in the text, would not make sense. We need a sense of splashes out. Otherwise, they will accumulate and harden inside. And then - die I do not like loneliness.. Just not looking for some extra singles to once again not to be disappointed in people The most important thing -. Not that big, how have guessed by many, but something small, what came to you yourself . it often happens that it is a trifle begins the most important thing in the world. Memory warms person inside. And at the same time tearing it to pieces. A lot of you have in the lives of people who have talked to you about you? If everything goes the way you want to live would be interesting. I used to think that people grow year by year, gradually. But it turned out - no. A man grows instantly No matter how hard you try, when hurt -.. Hurts If everyone believe that all will end well, will have nothing to fear in the world
via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting