10 beautiful roles Alan Rickman

amazing and brilliant, Alan Rickman was and remains one of the most famous kinozlodeev. Despite this, his charm, wit and charisma made him a favorite actor million. He was a master of disguise and decoration of each film.

Website offers once more to remember and enjoy the most outstanding roles of the genius of British cinema.

Die Hard h3>

Die Hard h3>

The international terrorist Hans Gruber, who seized a skyscraper in Los Angeles, is firmly entrenched in various lists of the best kinozlodeev of all time, and yet it was only the debut of Alan Rickman. The famous scene of their first meeting with John McClane was written into the script only when it became clear that Rickman knows how to perfectly replicate an American accent. This talent he demonstrates here in all its glory, giving impersonate another person Gruber his characteristic skill transformation.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves h3> Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

At first, Alan Rickman refused the role of the sinister Sheriff of Nottingham, and agreed only when the director has promised to provide it with complete freedom in the interpretation of the character. A cruel and psychopathic villain played by Rickman has become a real decoration of the film and brought the actor BAFTA.

Sense and Sensibility h3> Sense and Sensibility

Known for his roles of negative characters, in 1995 Alan Rickman appeared on the big screen in several not his usual manner. In the film adaptation, he played the sensual Colonel Brandon, caught in a world of intrigue and love triangle was inside.

Rasputin h3> Rasputin

In the film, Alan Rickman once again affects the scale of his acting talent. This Englishman with standard pronunciation and impeccable manners somehow inexplicably managed to know the mysterious Russian soul. In the dark, rough and mysterious and powerful man who literally breaks into the closed world of the royal family, it is impossible to know of Rickman.

Dogma h3> Dogma

Alan Rickman played the role of Metatron - angel in the form of a rock star, a 45-kilogram wings passion for black humor and distinctive accent. Although Rickman was in the movie does not have much screen time, his every appearance in the film was a memorable one.

Galaxy Quest h3> Galaxy Quest

"I love complexity. They help to make the actor a role better, "- said Alan Rickman. In the movie "Galaxy Quest" throughout the filming, he had to wear on his head terribly uncomfortable rubber wig.

Love Actually h3> Love Actually

His position in the British film actor once again backed up by playing in the Christmas comedy "Love Actually».

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street h3> Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Atmospheric musical famous director Tim Burton. Rickman Judge Turpin played - antagonist protagonist Johnny Depa. The film is appreciated, and the band received 10 awards "Tony" and two "Golden Globe».

Perfume h3> Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

"His game has always fascinated me. He brought to the character of his hero that was it absolutely necessary - intelligence, because Rishi - the only character in the film that is smart enough to understand that this is for murder and for what hunts killer "(Bernd Eichinger, producer of the film) .

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 h3> Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

Perhaps the most popular part of Alan Rickman - Severus Snape in the series of Harry Potter films. Professor Snape - one of the most mysterious, multifaceted and audience favorite characters Potteriane. JK Rowling personally chosen for this role Alan Rickman and shared with him the most important information about the hero, which opened only in the final series. During the eight parts kinofranshizy Rickman has given us a huge amount of memorable scenes, and each certainly has his favorite.

"When I'm 80 years old and I will sit in my rocking chair, I read Harry Potter. And my family asks me: "After so many years?" And I answer: "Always", "- once confessed the actor. And we, once again reviewing Harry Potter, have some fun in your honor, Mr. Rickman, a villain with a heart of gold.

via # image5797410

Tags

See also

New and interesting