Rules of Life Simpsons

Exactly 26 years ago on the TV channel «Fox» debuted one of the longest and most successful animated series - "The Simpsons." It has grown more than one generation, and it is not surprising, because a wonderful cartoon, moderately naive and damn funny.

On the birthday of "The Simpsons» Website has decided to recall the most brilliant phrases multgeroya favorite. Caution: there is a black humor.

Do not worry, we do not have money. After all, there are things that can not be bought for any money. For example, Dinosaur. Homer Simpson em> - Homer, I like me you still?
- Of course.
- And if you pull other women?
- Why do I need someone else's cake, when close its rump?

To be loved, you have to be all good every day. To hate - do not have to strain at all. Homer Simpson em> Father bedtime wraps me as much as anyone else. And you know what? None of the monster before me did not get. Lisa Simpson em> - You knocked me the light! How will I have no TV? Homer Simpson em>

The Fool and money parted quickly. I would pay a lot of money to someone who explained to me the law. Homer Simpson em> I knew you would forget to buy me a gift, so my gift to you - it is your gift to me. Marge Simpson em> - And how much will it cost?
- It's free!
- Sounds expensive.

- Is it true that the money will go to help children?
- Yes, we are all someone's children ... I was actually hard to surprise ... Oh! The blue car! Homer Simpson em> How many interesting things you say! What a pity that it is of little interest to me. Homer Simpson em> Oh my God! Space aliens! Do not eat me. I have a wife and children. Eat them! Homer Simpson em>

I see no reason to leave the house. We are still every time to go back. Homer Simpson em> - Marge, we leave here, get rich and the head of the family!
- Homer, we already have a family!
- Head of the better! Who am I kidding his genius lies ?! Homer Simpson em> Be patient, Lisa! We are women and, therefore, can endure forever! Marge Simpson em>
For the alcohol! The cause and the solution to all problems. Homer Simpson em>

I will do for you anything ... if it's not too difficult. Homer Simpson em> Life is more than what we see. Everyone needs to believe in something. Marge Simpson em>

via # image5299910

Tags

See also

New and interesting