Stop doing it! 32 actions that all enrage

The actions of the given list - a universally annoying things. They irritate everyone everywhere, and if you do that - nothing to count on the sympathy of others.

Website publish a list of examples of anti-social behavior, which is better to try to avoid struggles.

interrupt and finish the sentence for the other. scuffs, like poor old lady of classical Russian literature. Go into the public transport to get right at the entrance. Chew with your mouth open, a loud slurp and other animals emit sounds during mealtime. Oink oink! Talking on the phone to the speakerphone when the conversation can hear the people in it are not involved. Listen to music on the dynamics in a public place. We came up with the same headphones. To sit down in public transport and push the legs as if you rehearse a campaign to the gynecologist. Men, what do you prevent it? Go with friends, taking up the entire street width. Step aside, you will not be in the parade. Biting his nails with the volume of a jackhammer. Trim nails, pluck eyebrows and arrange other hygienic procedures in the office workplace. Distracted by conversations with other people (cashier, drinking buddies, TV), when you talk on the phone. Says "with all due respect" before you blurt out something terribly disrespectful. says "sorry." You can not excuse yourself, this may only be a request to another. "I'm sorry». to stand on the escalator on the left side. Stand on the right go left. What can be repeated ?! Saying something in a figurative sense, adding the word "literally." Flipping the phone newswire and laykat fotochki during a conversation or dinner with friends. What do you generally pinned here, if you have such important things on the Internet? Responding to compliments some samounichizhayuschim comment, or simply refuse to take them, "Oh yeah, come on, today I is not made up." There is a very beautiful and a short word "thank you", and their problems with self-esteem leave psychoanalyst. Start packing products bought in a bag at the checkout counter when the cashier has already started to punch the next person in the purchase stage. Do not cover your mouth when you cough or yawn. Not because when you are holding the door for. Blue Blood's stopping you, what? Chronically late, which is why I have not just wait, but to be late for the next meeting. Come visit in advance. Hell, we did not just agree on a specific time. Force-feed the guests: "Try this and that, but what is so small that you do not like?". If this is not your grandchildren, of course. Grandma - you can. Forced to drink guests. 'No' means' no ». Press on the elevator button more than once. Yes, he will come quickly, of course. Smoking in the presence of non-smokers without asking their permission. We climb out of turn. You jumped out of the forest, or what? Blow bubbles of gum, if you're more than 13 years. Mask the smell of unwashed clothes and unwashed bodies liters of perfume. Fu. Look into someone else's monitor or read someone else's book over his shoulder. Some of the only ones still have the audacity to comment peeped out loud. Crunching his knuckles. All you can understand and forgive, but that. Dress clothes and lay down the things on the table. You called me?

via dailybest.me/rage/

Tags

See also

New and interesting