When he was born, all the doctors fell into a stupor, but he enjoys life in spite of everything

Children - it is a gift sent from heaven. When parents are waiting for a small miracle, they struggled hope and ask God that the baby had no health problems. But, unfortunately, it does not always happen the way you want. Makgleytri Brandy and her husband did not think guessing that their first-born is born with some deviations. However, when the baby Eli was born, the parents long to recover from what I saw.

Scarce Eli Thompson saw this world March 4, 2015. Pregnancy Brandi was normal and the fetus on ultrasound was not observed any abnormalities. However, during childbirth something terrible had happened: the doctors could not hold back emotions, seeing what is wrong with the baby. The boy was born without a nose ...

Toddler was taken to a nearby hospital faster than the new mother was able to absorb this shocking information. Eli was diagnosed with congenital Arina. According to the National Institutes of Health, before the world was recorded about 40 such cases, so the disease is related to the "very rare».

Brandi barely managed to survive the night, when the newborn Eli took her. «In a panic, I called every 15 minutes to see whether still alive, my son» i>, - she shares memories online.

The biggest problem inherent Arina is that the patient can not breathe at the same time and have something ordinary people do not even think. So the boy was made tracheostomy that Eli could breathe through a hole in the throat during sleep and eating.

Unfortunately, tracheostomy - not the only operation that has gone through the boy without a nose. The fact is that the innate Arina characterized by the absence of the nose and the olfactory apparatus. The consequences of this disease difficult to reduce, even with the help of modern surgery. According to doctors, Eli needs in the annual operations until adolescence.

Parents of a child without a nose were shocked by such news, and did not even know where to find the strength to go through all these surgeries. However, one meeting changed their destiny forever.

Meet a young Irish Tessa Evans, and she was born with the exact same ailment as Eli. She was a little older than his friend in distress and has already gone through a number of operations. In turn, the girl - implantation of an artificial nose that will be replaced regularly, while Tessa grows.

When Eli's parents found out about the case of Tessa and how it helped the doctors, they realized that their son has a chance. Now they are preparing to Eli small complex operation in London.

Funny case happened a few months ago. By coincidence, both families with babies were unusual in the state of Atlanta, USA. This allowed parents to meet with the family of Eli, who faced the same problem as they are.

Grain Evans, mother cheerful girl Tessa, commented on this long-awaited meeting in the Facebook: «The meeting with Tessa Eli was our ultimate dream and for us it was very important to talk with the parents of the boy. Eli fell like Tessa, she hugged him and stroked his head. How Eli stared at her, she speaks for itself. For each of them it was just a meeting with a new friend, but for us, the parents, it is something more! » I>

Eli is very curious child. Look how he looks at the world with eyes wide open!

That boy has a great future!

I had never seen a duck dearer than a joyful child.

He is full of hopes and expectations, in spite of everything.

Stories of unusual children, Eli and Tessa capture. People say that if God is something you cheated, it is doubly rewarded by something else. Let us hope that in the case of Eli is really so!

:

Tags

See also

New and interesting