25 ways to know a child is doing in school, not asking "How was school?"

If you ask the child, "Well, how are you doing in school?", Then most likely get an answer: "OK." And if you really want to know how his day, help your child, ask a question that can be answered by reading podrobno.Sayt wishes all our parents and children love and understanding!

What's the good of what happened to you at school today? What's the worst thing that happened to you at school today?

Tell me something funny, what are you laugh today?

If you could choose, who would you want to sit in the classroom? And who would not have wanted to sit? Why?

Tell me about the coolest place in the school.

What is the strange word that you heard today? Or maybe you have said today something strange?

If today we have invited your teacher to visit us, what he told me about you, do you think?

Who helped you today?

Maybe someone helped you today?

Tell me what you learned today of the new?

Was there a moment when you felt most happy today?

Whether you today is very boring?

If aliens landed in your class and took some of the students, who would you want them taken away?

Who would you like to play on the reverse of those with whom you've never played?

Tell me about something good that happened to you today.

What is the teacher's words often repeated today?

What would you like to learn more in school?

What would you like to do less in school?

Who would you in class might behave better?

Where do you most often play at recess?

Who is the funniest student in your class? Why is it so funny?

Did you enjoy today's lunch? What is most like?

If tomorrow you become a teacher, what would you do?

Do you think maybe someone from your class better to leave school?

If you could change places with someone in the class of places, who would it be? Why?

Tell me about the three different cases when you use a pencil at school today.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/25-sposobov-uznat-u-rebenka-kak-dela-v-shkole-ne-sprashivaya-nu-kak-dela-v-shkole-762160

Tags

See also

New and interesting