Despite her age, she is still working in the modeling business. This is not the limit!

Who among us does not dream of in their old age to look as attractive as in his younger years? I think almost all of the fair sex, and men too. Many aspire to do everything in order not to grow old, and some just live their usual lives, and they like that turns just as good. For example, take our current heroine. What do you think, how many models end their active? It seems to me that the number 30 in terms of age is critical for them. But Yasmin Rossi, of which today we want to tell, 59 years old, but she is still under contract with brands such as Hermes and Macy's. Rate yourself how gorgeous she looks at her age!

Yasmina says that she does not have some sort of secret about keeping yourself in shape.

« I started to eat organic food long before it became a trend i>».

« I use canola oil for your hair i>».

« Every day I have to eat an avocado i>».

Of course, Jasmina is not without regular exercise.

The results of all this there!

Of course, we can not say that Jasmina does nothing to maintain good form. But she was able to make his usual rituals still something that many people just do not have the time or inclination. So you just need to find yourself a good habits, and then you will not even notice that the regular work to preserve their health. If you agree with me, then I share this material with your friends and acquaintances.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting