American Express: Animal madhouse at the office presenter Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres, a famous American television host and comedian, has starred in the video for the American Express campaign «My life. My Card », launched two years ago, but still operating successfully.

The purpose of the campaign - to show the relationship of outstanding people and their extraordinary lives with cards American Express, thus strengthen the image of cards as an outstanding brand for the people living life to the fullest.

This is the second American Express movie with Ellen DeGeneres. The first was made in 2005.

The two-minute black-and-white microfilm viewer shows a fictional time Ellen leading comedy The Ellen DeGeneres Show, reflecting her childhood dream - what would happen if she worked with animals. She comes into the office, he greets his staff, animals, go for coffee turtle, holds a meeting with the elephant, two hyenas, a dog and a bird-stenographer. Ellen keeps equanimity even when a raccoon makes it to air "raccoon" makeup. "Do not you think that there are more?" All day passes, surrounded by animals, working with animals.

Tagline movie: "The dream of my childhood: to work with animals. My life is far from normal. That's why my card - American Express ».

Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, New York

Creative Director: Chris Mitton, Terry Finley, David Apicella

Copywriter: Jon Wagner

Art director: Dustin Duke

Agency producer: Alice Mintzer, Rachel Watson

Production: Hungry Man

Director: Bryan Buckley

Producer: Kevin Byrne, Cindy Becker

Director of photography: Scott Henriksen

Editing company: Big Sky

Editor: Chris Franklin

Music company: Sound Lounge