In English, the new word is born every 90 minutes. And no less obsolete words, recedes into the background and dies.
Some of the new words and remain an idle fiction, but some take root and permanently included in the active vocabulary of people.
Here are a few terms from the English, who have not yet been designated, but existing in the Russian phenomenon:
- lyke-shock (Like shock) em>
The feeling that there is a person whose position in the social networks has collected much more "likes" than he expected.
- seagull manager ( Seagull management) em>
Management style, in which the manager of a sudden raid on the facility, raises a lot of noise throughout shit and then just as suddenly flies away, leaving behind a mess.
- phone yawn (Phone-yawn) em>
The phenomenon is observed when one person gets the phone and looking at the screen, causing people around doing the same thing.
- moved, to unlock < em> (Slide to unlock) em>
Very affordable girl.
- Hvastogram (Gloatgram) em>
Post to instagram, shows how well the author's life; usually a picture of meal or holiday.
- Strizhen (Froday) em>
The day when one realizes that it is time to finally a haircut.
- BioAlogicheskie hours (Bio-illogical clock) em>
The physiological mechanism that causes a person to a weekend wake up at the same time as in the work.
- Broman (Bromance) em >
Filled with love and deep affection between two men of traditional sexual orientation.
- Coffee face (Coffee face) em>
Scary face of a man who in the morning had not yet had time to drink coffee.
- Navigator secretary (Textretary) em>
Man, gaining SMS for someone who is driving.
- Computerize face (To computer-face) em>
With a worried look take a quick look at the monitor to create the impression of total immersion in the work.
- Use anti-social network (Antisocial Networking) em>
Add new friends, but never with them not to talk.
- Brotherly Science (Broscience) em>
Stories that are referenced, for example, regular visitors gyms for which stories friends have more weight than research.
- Divan medicine < em> (Couch syrup) em>
Bottle, hidden behind a sofa or any other safe place alcoholic who pretends to be tied up.
- Drayvstep (Drivestep) em>
Dubstep, which is a good drive.
- Book a hangover (Book hangover) em>
The feeling when the world seems to be imperfect and surreal due to the fact that the man had just finished reading a book, which was completely submerged.
- The nominal ambush strong > (Name ambush) em>
An awkward situation when you face like a familiar person, but do not have time to remember his name.
- Facebook-minute (Facebook minute) em>
The indefinite period of time spent on Facebook from the moment when the man came into it, just to check if there are any new messages.
- Home blindness < em> (Domestic blindness) em>
Failure to find any thing (often in his apartment) as long as someone does not come to the aid, despite the fact that the subject is in plain sight.
- < Gerlfrendzona (Girlfriend zone) em>
The situation in which she is, wishing to maintain friendly relations, while male person sees in it only for the object of courtship. The case of the opposite distribution of roles is called "frendzonoy» (Friend zone).
- puma (Cougar) em>
A woman aged 35 years, which starts with men younger than themselves.
- Adult (Grown-up) em> < br />
A collective term for all the heads.
- den (Man cave) em>
The room, or any other living space, protects man from any female influence and presence.
- Snorafon (Dreamathon) em>
A condition in which a person again and again turns off the alarm, managing until the next signal to see a new dream.
- Rape hands (Handshake rape) em>
Demonstration of domination by the strong contraction of the fingers of the victim before the man had time to take up the proffered hand.
- Post Ghost (Ghost post ) em>
Note to the status or photo that was immediately removed by the author due to a spelling error, an unfortunate choice of words or stupidity.
- The first problem of the world (First world problems) em>
The difficulties associated with the existence in a highly civilized society, over which any citizen of the Third World countries are likely to be laughed at. For example, bad Wi-Fi access and an unfortunate choice of sauce.
- The friend-enemy (Frenemy) em>
The person manages to maintain friendly relations, despite the rivalries and mutual dislike.
- iPalets (iFinger) em>
Finger, who left clear in order to be able to continue to use a smartphone or tablet without dirtying it.
- Avtoruchechnoe concern (Push pen anxiety) em>
Nerve and mindless clicking on the pen.
- Modest bragging (Humblebrag) em>
Saying boastfulness which the author tries to disguise the irony or joke in the genre of "Who I do this?».
- Facebook-mourner (Facebook necrologist) em>
Users of social networks, which is when someone dies of celebrities, never misses an opportunity to write a post like: "Rest in peace, such a».
- CMC torture (Text Purgatory) em>
Waiting for reply to the message with a playful content.
- Curbing shame (Curb shame) em>
The feeling that a person experiences, have to wait for the green light when all the other pedestrians, thanks to the absence of cars, crossed the road on red.
- Screensaver (Screen saver) em>
Nothing expresses the human person deep in thought.
- Defensive voracity (Defensive Eating) em>
Strategic absorption of food, so she did not get the other.
- Paralysis perfectionist (Perfectionist paralysis) em>
A condition in which a person can not get to work because of the fear that still will not be able to do it perfectly.
- Test / mother-in-law of sin (Sinlaws) em>
Parents Civil wife or husband.
- Child supervision (Child supervision) em>
Activities tech-savvy children, helping elderly parents (or other relatives) to deal with a computer or other electronic devices.
- Air Guitar (Air guitar ) em>
A tool for the game that does not require any special skills. Continue: 75 words that do not exist in the Russian language
20 words, which you did not know