Road to school

- When I go to school, I did not look around, because not look at that.

The journey takes 15 minutes. I walk along the narrow, slippery paths, go past the shop "Pyaterochka" and by his enormous garbage, then past another garbage, standing near homes. She flaunts right in the middle of the road, and it is always littered always smokes.

I pass the school yard number 682, bypass group of smoking mothers, loudly discussing school. Past go wipers with spades, which I dodge, hurry children with huge backpacks and walking cats. They are funny and Kracivye. In the fall, they were kittens. I'm curious to see how they grow.

Ruffled doves sit on wires, and perhaps discuss everything was in order. Sometimes I see dead doves and cry.

I do not like the way to school. I like the way home from school, especially on Friday. I did not notice anything wrong. I see cheerful children, beautiful in any weather Moscow sky and wonderful paths, great children's playgrounds, operating cranes and birds in the sky!

Hereby online hit Moscow schoolgirl was writing about her everyday life. This story is absolutely recognizable and therefore affect everyone deeply.

The truth is still spoken the mouths of babes.

via # image3433605

Tags

See also

New and interesting