12 useful sites

the existence of which you probably are not looking znali.Ezhednevno network uninteresting set of web pages that you can not even guess that only a few clicks away from all this sadness are really necessary sites .

< Website I am already talking about the most amazing and unusual sites that make the brain and result in amazement. Today we offer you an overview of the most useful sites on different occasions.

Almost 10 minut

If you need e-mail address (for example, to register on any website), but my main email you do not want to use, you will be useful site 10minutemail.com. You will receive email, which is removed after 10 minutes. If you need it for a longer time, in just one click, you can extend it for another 10 minutes.

Mathematical pomoschnik

The decision will help mathematical equations website www.mathway.com. Really very place.

Create videorolikov

Free and easy to use website www.screenr.com, which allows you to create video files with a record of everything that is happening on your computer screen (screencasts) .

Killer akkauntov

If you are tired of social networking and want to permanently delete your account, you www.accountkiller.com tell you how to do it quickly.

Site "fell" for all or just for me?

If you can not go to any site and suspect case to the provider, browser, or something else, then go to the site downforeveryoneorjustme.com, who tells you whether the resource is available now vremya.

How much time passed?

If you suddenly forget how old you are, the site www.timeanddate.com quickly calculate the exact time between two datami.

Comic their rukami

Feel yourself in the role of the creator of the comic book will help website www.stripcreator.com. Choose their heroes and sign dialogues. Very addictive.

Online budilnik

If you need an alarm clock, the start of its online here: onlineclock.net

Big poster

Quickly create a large poster of the parts here: rasterbator.net

Inverted tekst

Very cool site www.fliptext.org will turn any text! Unfortunately, it works only with English letters. Russian words are displayed in reverse order.

Easy probuzhdenie

If you have trouble waking up, try a site sleepyti.me, which calculates the sleep cycles, depending on the time of falling asleep.

Cartoon in bloknote

Have you ever painted a cartoon on the pages of a notebook? Site gifprint.com will split any Gif-animation on individual frames.

via flytothesky.ru/12-poleznyx-sajtov-o-kotoryx-vy-ne-znali/

Tags

See also

New and interesting