I want the Czech Republic

In the Czech Republic flying primarily for inspiration. Magnificent and like toy town with its architectural masterpieces made this country one of the most beautiful places in Europe and the promised land for photographers.

In Prague, you can walk for days and nights, looking elegant legacy of the Middle Ages - the ancient castles, fortresses, churches, squares and bridges, bridges, bridges. But more surprises here - the chief architect of Prague and any other Czech city must have come from some fairy tale. Buildings and bridges are so cute are combined with modern houses, tiled roofs, shops and parks that they would like to put under the glass and enjoy anywhere at home.

But the Czech Republic - it is not only a country of medieval charm, but the land of picturesque landscapes. Fields Moravia and Czech Switzerland, cliffs, forests, mountains will make you fall in love with this country at first sight. And if you do not know where to spend a week or two this fall, Website advises you to visit the Czech Republic. Because little tale in our lives has never stopped anyone.

Moravia - one of the most picturesque regions of the Czech Republic.

Prague's famous bridge.

Autumn in Bohemia.

Adršpach-Teplice Rocks.

Charles Bridge at dusk in Prague.

Viaduct Zampak.

Karlovy Vary.

Vineyard.

The road through the forest.

Fields of South Moravia.

Dancing House in Prague.

Sumava National Park.

A typical view from the window in Prague.

White Carpathians.

Prague Metro station "Malostranska».

The cave-chasm in the karst area "Moravian Karst».

National Park Czech Switzerland.

The place of Mala Skala.

Flowers Czech Republic - pink poppies and tulips.

Brdy township.

Moravia.

See also our posts about the trip:
I want to France
I want to Norway

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-puteshestviya/hochu-v-norvegiyu-727210/

Tags

See also

New and interesting