20 wise truths of Winnie the Pooh

14 October 1926 publishing «Methuen & Co" in London issued a then-nobody knows the book of Alan Alexander Milne's "Winnie the Pooh". Today, after 88 years, it is difficult to find a person who has never heard of the lovely Writer pyhtelok and vorchalok with sawdust in his head.

Website feels that this bear can learn good and a little naive wisdom. After all, she had no one and never harm.

Piglet: "How do you spell love?»
Pooh: "Love does not need to write ... It must feel."

"You're much braver and smarter than you think, and a lot stronger than you may seem." "There are things that distinguish me from others, and those that make me who I am."

"If you thought that your interlocutor does not listen to you, be patient. Maybe he just got something in his ear. " "If we ever have to part, keep me in your heart, and I will stay with you forever."

"As soon as I saw you, I immediately realized that I was waiting for the adventure." "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart."

"Some people are too caring. I think it's called love. " "Rivers know that do not need to hurry. Someday we'll be there. "

"If you live a hundred years, I would like to live a hundred years minus one day, so I did not have to live without you."

"Weeds are flowers too, someday you meet them."

"I think we have to have dreams that we never separated. If we see each other in a dream, we are always together. "

"You can not always sit in one corner of the timber and wait until you will visit someone - you ought to go to someone to visit."

"Promise me that you will never forget me, because if I think you forget me, I'll never leave."

"Quite a bit of attention and care about other significant changes everything."

"A day spent without the other, like a pot without a drop of honey in it."

"Love takes a few steps back ... to give way to the happiness of someone you love."

"My favorite day - a day spent with you, so today one is my favorite day."

"No one can be sad when he's got a balloon!" "How happy I am that I have something that makes me hard to say farewell."

via news.distractify.com/culture/winnie-the-pooh/

Tags

See also

New and interesting