Children wisdom Post

spontaneity, open-mindedness and a vivid imagination help our offspring to find creative solutions in all situations and never lose heart.

In support of this Website gathered several children's statements that the parents shared in the network. Just enjoy.

With her daughter (3 years) to play role-playing games:
- I am a little titmouse. Chirp, Chirp. You, Mom, tit.
Comes Dad.
- And you, dad, big bruise!

Grandmother grandson Victor Riddler (6 years):
- Red, cunning, enter the yard - all chickens recalculate. Who is it?
- A neighbor Aunt Galya!

From the bathroom:
- Mom! Ma-ah-m! Give me a towel! I washed his feet ... and accidentally washed my head.

- Mom, do you like to go barefoot?
- Yes, love.
- Then I went into your slippers.

Tal returned from camps and shares his impressions:
- Imagine we have a boy eating grass!
- Maybe it was a sorrel?
- No, Dad, this boy was.

A friend told me that recently saw a funny picture: little boy 5-6 years is a ridiculous dance step and sings a song playing from the car Verka Serduchka:
- I'm going to this all along suitcases ...

Birthday my daughter. Clown holding a contest monkeys. Children pretending faces and freeze, and the birthday girl choose the best. All the children (9 people) are trying hard, but she chooses one boy. Clown announces:
- Hooray!!! The funniest smiley Andryusha!
All clap and continue to rave about, and Andrew in tears. I did start to calm down: - You won, you got all the funnier!
And he said to me:
- I have not posed as a face, I'm just standing-and-a-l!

Daughter (4 years 3 months) with a godson walk in the playground, we are sitting on a bench godmother. Then my friend with the girl. I hear she asks:
- Where's your mother?
- On the bench, there sits.
- There's two mothers. Which is your?
- Well, there, you see a beautiful ... ( I slowly melt em>) ... bag? Next to it sits my mother.

We are going to yoga. Juliana (7 years old) is naughty in the spirit of "It's not going to wear! It is not compatible with this! ". Reproached her daughter:
- Juliana, you disgusting behaving!
Daughter surprised claps eyelashes:
- Why is it disgusting? The normal female behavior!

For lunch cooked chicken in a cream sauce. Masha (6 years):
- Mom, myasko today delicious ... ( pause em>) ... and this white space slime - too!

Synulya (2 years) before bedtime nakupalis, played enough with toys. I stand wrapped in a towel. I told my husband:
- Bath is free.
A son:
- Yeah, Dad, go swimming, I'll leave toys out there.

Go to the elevator. Vlad says (2 years 5 months):
- Do not touch the walls of his hands, there is a bad uncle pee.
The day came for a walk, call the elevator, the elevator door opened, the two men go. Vlad loudly:
- All? Already pee?

Stack Anton (5 years) sleep. She sat next to kiss and was about to retire quietly.
- Mom - suddenly she stops me whisper falling asleep child - Mom, I have long wanted to tell you ...
- What, my little bird? - I bow to the ear of the child's pillow. - What do you want me to say?
- Mom, you're ... you're very ... very bad cook - and then hear dimensional sniff.

Son called Leo, and it is a first grader. After the first school day Dad asks:
- Well, there are still lions in the classroom?
- Not-ee, Lviv is no more, but there's another boy with the same name.
- What?
- Well, it's his ... and ... Tigran!

To defrost the freezer. I tell Andryukha (7 years):
- If you wish, you can gradually pull out the ice thawed ( I myself as a child loved to pick freezer em>).
- And the wish will come true?
- In the sense?
- Well, you said yourself: if you want!

My daughter will soon celebrate 5 years, preparing for the birthday. Today I say to her:
- Yaroslav, I congratulate you and will give gifts from the family. Do not then say that Senja ( Brother em>) gave you nothing. It's from all of us, we are one family.
- Greedy?

Sending his son out of the car to pick up a package of food.
I give you my keys and say:
- Do you remember how to open the trunk?
- Actually, I taught you how to open it! ..

Excitedly trying to explain to a grandmother four-Anton, how to behave. Educability finish gives us calm and firm voice says:
- I'm not going to listen to the advice of the former girls.

Amelia (4 years 6 months) I heard a song on the radio Musketeers. He walks around the apartment and sings:
- It is time, high time, rejoice in his lifetime beauty and cups, happy kick ...
My husband said that this version has the right to life.

Christine (4 years), considering the grandmother's photo album, asks:
- Mom, when my grandmother was young, they have the whole world was black and white?

Oleg (3 years 3 months) teach poetry does not consider it necessary to prefer to retell in their own words. Yesterday issued:
- Goes swinging. On the move sighs. All. Fell.

Juliana (7 years old) decided to take a trip to the sea his faded cloth - a favorite toy Murochka. I'm appalled that you have to travel in the company of those Quasimodo. I beg his daughter to leave the house and take Murochka decent toy. Juliana is full of righteous anger:
- Mom, but what you do not understand! It will be sad to live without each other! And with whom I sleep under my arm?
- Take any other toy ...
- But Murochka've never been abroad, and she wanted to go there.
- Juliana, so people will see it - laugh or be scared to death!
Sadly looking at me, shaking his head reproachfully:
- Oh, Mom, Mom, those who know what love is, I do not condemn and understand!

Materials: They say children

Read more children's statements:
They say children
Baby pearl
Pearls of children and their parents

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/perly-detej-i-ih-roditelej-743460/

Tags

See also

New and interesting