The dialogues, which can be heard only in Odessa

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang, famous of its inhabitants were legends, write books and make films. Casual conversations Odessites deserve special attention - they are so colorful, picturesque and full of unusual turns of phrase.

Website wit delights residents of Odessa and believes that it is possible to accurately learn how ironic attitude to life.

- Tell me, dear, if I go down this street, there is the bus station?
- There will be a bus, even if you do not go there! - Sarochka that you give the New Year?
- Yes Dari what you want! The main thing is reflected in fur beautiful diamond earrings! - Sam, I heard you got married?
- Did so.
- Congratulations! Are you happy?
- Sarah says yes. - Monia, I sho do not understand! It is you who spoiled the mood for me?

- Tsilechka, dear, what's for dinner?
- Very lazy cabbage rolls.
- And this is?
- Cabbage on the balcony, minced meat in the freezer.
- Dr. Katz, I just sho ate herring and washed down with milk. Say mytym eat grapes or is it not essential?! - Fima, turn on the news! Who out there is worse than us? - Simochka can ask you for a moment? Why would vie wear a wedding ring on the wrong hand?
- It's funny to say! I married the wrong man.

- Izzy, you settled?
- No, it is working.
- You, Monechka, of course, should be your opinion! And now my mother tells it to you ... - Fima, and where did you meet a girl?
- As where? Deribasovskaya, under the lamp!
- And sho, flashlight did not work? - Yasha, why drive so noisy?
- The disc reading.
- Shaw, out loud?! On Privoz:
- Buy your wife a rose!
- I have no wife.
- Then his bride!
- But I have no bride.
- Buy on the same joy that you have a quiet life ...

- Sarochka, did not you notice?
- No, what?
- I was in a beauty salon.
- And Shaw was closed?
- Ronchik! Just so you know, she should be able to roll three things: banks, eyes and hysterical!
- Yes, and her lip ...
At the bottom of Birth:
- And sho you Esik such wish Schaub then not much to envy?
- Rose, I'll buy you a diamond ring. And then a mink coat, a boat, and then ...
- Listen, Fima, buy at least a glass of juice - joy to drink.

- Yasha thought that little Sophie still crazy about him. It turned out she was crazy before him. Check for Privoz:
- Do you have documents on this fish?
- A sho you still need? Death Certificate?
- Izzy, we're already in an age when a woman's consent is not happy and scary. In the Odessa restaurant:
- Tell me, salad today?
- I'll tell you more: he also tomorrow! - Abraham and Shaw is Sarochka not heard? ..
- That she tore his voice, proving to me, Shaw can still silent ...

- I'm sorry, you did not tell me how to get to the Deribasovskaya?
- Ah, young man, you're probably the first time in Odessa. Deribasovskaya not go on Deribasovskaya walk slowly ... In the tram:
- The devil knows what! This crush I for two hours standing on one leg!
- And imagine, just for my!
- Abram! You know, I found a new way to get rich!
- Very good! But I have held you! - I really liked the dinner with you, but perhaps it's time to leave. But do not worry - not to see me.
- What do you mean, it's not a concern, it is a pleasure. Even more of the Odessa humor:
So they say in Odessa (part 2)

Also read:
Jewish wisdom post

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-kultura/evrejskoj-mudrosti-post-701210/

Tags

See also

New and interesting