psychologist Elena Makarenko made a list of 60 phrases that are sure to talk to your child, he grew up to a full-fledged personality. That he was able to love and be loved, to feel confident, happy life and please others, I appreciated the fact that there was a grateful.
- Talk: love you. I love you, no matter what. I love you, even when you're mad at me. I love you, even when I'm mad at you. I love you, even when you're far away from me. My love is always with you. If I could choose any child in the world, I would still chose you. I love you like the moon, the stars and around the back. Thank you. I like to play with you today. My favorite memory of the day when we're doing something together.
- Tell me: history of the birth or adoption. About how you "bill and coo" with them when they were small. The story of how you chose them names. Statement at their age. To learn how to meet their grandparents. What are your favorite colors. That sometimes you too hard. That when you hold them by the hand and squeeze it 3 times, it is a secret code, which means - * love you *. What are your plans for the near future. What are you doing now.
- Listen: child in the car. What your child talks about their toys, and think about how it is important to him. The question is, where is your child really needs your help. In one second longer than allowed by your patience. The feelings that are behind the words of your child.
- Ask: do you think this happened? What do you think will happen if ...? How do we find out? What are you thinking about? What is your best memory of the day? What do you think, how it tastes?
- Show off: to do something, rather than deny it to do. How to whistle in a blade of grass. How to shuffle the cards, make the fan (house). How to cut food. How to fold the laundry. How to find information when you do not know the answer. Attachment to your spouse. What to take care of yourself and take care of themselves is very important.
- Make time: to watch the construction site. To look at birds. To have your child help you cook. On trips to go to some place together. To dig in the mud together. To perform tasks in the pace of your child. To just sit with your child while he plays.
- Treat your child: some surprise. Place the chocolate in crepes. Put food or a snack in the form of a smiley. Play with them on the floor.
- Let go: Your thoughts about how it should be. Your need to be right.
- Render: at your child's good eye. Smile when your child comes into the room. Reciprocate when your child have concerns. Adjust the touch before you say something (to correct), so that your child really hear you. Let your child to cope with their frustration (anger, rage), before you assist him. Take a bath at the end of a long day. You choose your favorite way to be kind to your child.