The good old quote from the movie "Love and Pigeons"

This picture several times returned for revision, abused, said that Menchov altered sense of taste. However, Menshov stood his ground: "Remodel will not." After long disputes and minor amendments the film "Love and doves" yet released in rent. And he ever loved a lot of people.

Website says some phrases that we laugh until now and transmitted from generation to generation.

- Lyudka! A Lyudka! Ugh, the village! - You go to the Gorgon ?!
- No, I'm his wife ... - No one knows how she called me, I Sanyushka her, and she me Mityunyushka. And, characteristically, we loved each other. - Tellingly, insolent! - Do not go!
- Well, sit down. Current know: I am today with you, too, in counter! - She asks, "Where the money cases where money affairs?»
- Where the money affairs?

- My dad really wanted a boy and a girl.
- How to call something?
- Who?
- Girly something?
- Raisa Zakharovna! - We are from different social strata, but you have tied the fate.
- Yes, what fate? Tighten, and will not get out. - I shall die, Vaska the wake will call, and you do not puschy! - Ёshkin cat! - Who tie choose? < br /> - So this ... Nadya.
- Nadya ... my compass earth ...

- Oh, you did something Th?
- Pat.
- Yes, who does it now start up something?
- Oh.
- All right! I went to the resort! All! Unpacks suitcases, Lyudka! - Do not drink, I did not drink! Although the occasion is. Bastille Day was wasted. - Salt - it white poison.
- So is the sugar - white poison!
- Sugar - a sweet poison.
- Raisa Zakharovna, maybe with some bread as well?
- Hlebushek - it's all poison!
- No, I would now like to gorbushechkoy poisoned ... Well the truth eat hunting!
- Do not "eat" and "eat».
- Che?
- Do not "Che" and "what»! - I have terrible news brought to your house, Hope! Call children!

- And if it is love, Nadia?
- [ censorship i>] love ?!
- Such love!

Do not Miss:
Favorite quote from the "Office Romance»
500+ Soviet films online. Our gold fund

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-kino/500-sovetskih-filmov-onlajn-nash-zolotoj-fond-798010/

Tags

See also

New and interesting