Recognized by all carrot cake. Not only extremely tasty, but also safe for the figure!

If you have not tried the carrot cake, you have lost a lot! I love this dessert only for the fact that there is no flour, and it is optimal for all those who follow the figure and loves sweet. Unusual baking carrot flavor immediately wins! I do not call myself a lover of exotic vegetables, but the cakes are orange-brown look very original and surprising for its delicate flavor. The secret to this recipe - in the balance of the combination of sweet and salty flavors. The wet cake and melts in your mouth ...

Ingredients: em>

200 g sugar; 150 ml of vegetable oil; 60 grams of unsweetened yogurt; 3 eggs; 250 g flour; 1 h. liter. baking powder; 2 hours. l. cinnamon; 1 h. liter. nutmeg; 0, 5 h. liter. salt; 250 g carrots; 150-200 g of walnuts. For the cream: em>

0, 5 cup butter; 250 g cottage cheese; vanilla sugar; 4 cups powdered sugar. li > Preparation: em>

1. Mix the butter with the sugar. You can use brown sugar - the taste of the cake will be more subtle. To this mixture add the yogurt. Then - all the eggs, one egg to interfere in the mass it follows that a uniform mixture.

2. Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Sodium carrots on a fine grater, chop the walnuts, leaving some whole cake decorating.

3. The liquid mixture gradually add flour. When the dough is ready, enter the carrots and nuts. Brush the form of butter and bake the cake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.

4. Mix all the ingredients of cream, well vzbey. Cut the cake in half, one smazh cream cake, cover it from above the second. The cream can add nuts. For more caloric versions need to fluff cake cakes condensed milk before one of them lubricated cream. On top of the cake also can be covered with cream and garnish with nuts.

Carrot cake - an exciting dessert, because every time it turns out differently. The thing is, in what proportions added spices: cinnamon, vanilla sugar and nutmeg. You can add to the dough cardamom and cream - grated lemon zest. Walnuts interesting substitute salted peanuts or pecans. Good cakes for carrot cake will be with other creams!

Tell your family about this amazing delicious and simple dessert.

via takprosto.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting