15 nicest images of the world fauna. The animals are not alien to family values!

Before I started writing this article, I remembered my childhood. That is the part of it when the whole family went to the photo studio and makes the overall picture. At the same time, if the event took place in the winter, many people often do not even removed the robe. Then these photos were printed in several copies, one treasured in the home archive, while others sent out to relatives, mainly grandparents. But I did not like to be photographed, I even have a photo where I hold on to a shirt pocket. When I grew up and asked the parents why I captured it in this position, they told me that I did not want to be photographed and I put the coins back. So as a child I got my first and only fee for the photo shoot ...

With their memories, I really moved away from the main theme of our material. And he, in fact, the family pictures, family photos is only animals that do not know what the picture, so behave in front of the camera naturally and easily. In such pictures look - a pleasure, and that is what I now propose to do ...

Stubborn small.

Naughty bear decided to punish.

So he definitely will not be lost.

Family obnimashki.

Once you stop me playing with my child ...

Sleep my little ...

The joint water treatment.

What it offers views!

Not taking his eyes ...

No, you did not seem to!

By submitting experience to the younger generation ...

For a little warmer.

The cat's affection.

My son, do as I do!

In animals, there is no doubt his family values, such as lists of great cheer up. So share this material with your friends, let the world become as much a positive-minded people!

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting