11 facts that will help you easily identify any lie with the help of body language

How often do people lie? The study found that 10 minutes of talk time to 60% of adults at least once sovrut. And not raz.Ekspert body language Lillian Glass worked with FBI agents to help identify evidence of fraud. Site chosen the most revealing signs of the book lies Glass "Body Language liars».

1. A sharp change in the situation golovyEsli person suddenly moves his head when you ask him a direct question, it may have something lying. In such cases, «head leans back or bully up, leans forward or leaning toward» , says Glass. This often happens just before a person to answer the question.

2. Changing the rhythm dyhaniyaVo time lies a person can start to breathe heavily. This is a reflexive action. When changing the rhythm of breath, raised his shoulders, and his voice becomes more faded. In fact, the liar «out of breath, because I was his heart rate and blood flow. The body experiences these changes when you are nervous and feel the stress - that is, when you lie».

3. A person stands or sits very rovnoIzvestno people twitch and fidget when nervous, but also need to pay attention to people who do not move. This may be a sign that the body is preparing for a possible confrontation. In a normal conversation are natural small, relaxed and largely unconscious movements. So if you see a tough, catatonic posture, no movement - it is often a serious signal that something is wrong.

4. Repeating words or frazyTak occurs when a person trying something and convince you, and myself, says Glass. "He's trying to reconcile a lie in your mind. For example, he can say, "I did not ... I did not do" all over again. " Such repetition - it is also an attempt to buy some time while going to his thoughts.

5. Man touching your mouth or covers it, "It is a characteristic feature of a lie: hand man automatically closes the mouth when not want to deal with the situation and answer the question» , - says Glass. When adults do that, it means that they do not tell the whole truth. They literally shut communication channel.

6. instinctive telaEto cover vulnerable parts such as the throat, chest, neck, head or stomach. "I often see this in the courtroom when lawyers advise. always clear when somebody's testimony touched the nerves of the defendant, if he or she closes the hand throat , - says Glass. - But I could not appreciate this characteristic symptom, until it became a special agent FBI ».

7. The person shifting from foot to noguTelo takes over the brain, says Glass. This stepping from foot to foot suggests that the potential liar uncomfortable , he or she is nervous. It also shows that a person would like to go somewhere, to rid themselves of this situation. "This is one of the key ways to detect lies. Look at the man to his feet, and you will understand much ».

8. Too Much Information "When a person speaks and speaks and gives you too much information - such as the one you did not ask for - a very high probability that he is telling the truth - says Glass. - < Liars often tell a lot , because they are hoping that this chatter or perceived openness to convince others to believe them ».

9. A person becomes hard to say, "If you ever see a video of interrogation of the suspect, who exactly is guilty, you will see - it is getting harder to say - writes Glass. - < This is because the nervous system during stress reduces the influx of saliva , which dries the membranes of the mouth. " Also pay attention to zakusyvanie lips or pursed lips.

10. Frequent finger pointing "When liar begins to behave in a hostile or defensive moves, he tries to change the role of being interrogated," - indicates Glass. The hostility arises because a person is angry, that you discover his lies , and in such cases, it may start to stick a finger in your direction.

11. look at you, not morgayaKogda people lie, they often avert their eyes. However, the liar may make further efforts to preserve eye contact - to control you and manipulate you.

"When people tell the truth, the majority of periodically drive around the eyes, sometimes taking them. Liars may also use a cold, hard look to intimidate a person or put it under control. " Also, on the other hand, it is worth paying attention to the rapid blinking.

via ideanomics.ru/?p=4439

Tags

See also

New and interesting