Squeak Japanese fashion: shaving a woman's face

The secret of "porcelain skin" yaponokSayt in shock: it turns out, Japanese women shave their faces, with entirely. While men shave only "overgrown" part of the face, Japanese women are trying to get rid of the gun with its entire surface. This creates a silky smooth effect that is so highly prized by the Japanese.

New beauty treatment has become so popular that many salons began offering shaving face as a regular service. Some women do this procedure every three months, others - once a month, there are girls who shave their face every day on their own, their own blades. Some even shaved off his eyebrows, considering any facial hair flaw.

According to Japanese experts on beauty, men used this technique for years without being aware of its advantages. They found that reason that men are aging more slowly women, hiding it in a constant shaving. It seems that another advantage is the shaving cream, moisturizing dry skin of the face. Also shaving exfoliates dead skin cells, which contributes to its rapid recovery. Women in the age it can get rid of unwanted facial hair during menopause.

Girls can not be afraid of the appearance of stiff bristles, both men as the hair on the female face much softer. And stories about the fact that the hair begins to grow rapidly and dark - only a myth.

«We say to all our customers that shaving face - Hollywood carefully hidden secret, which is used by the actress over the years. Marilyn Monroe and Liz Taylor has always used this technique. As for the bristles, it will be exactly the same as that shaved peach ».

Mamika Ozaki, the salon owner

blockquote> The procedure of shaving the face is quite safe, if it is done by a professional. But shaving desirable ladies with acne as irritation of oil entering the skin, can exacerbate the problem.

Blog Refinery29, dedicated to beauty, has published an article written by Cynthia Popper, who as an experiment for the first time shaved face major Japanese beauty salon Beauty Face.

«sharp blade under the nose a little scary, but I felt it (beautician) dexterity and accuracy, I relaxed. Shaver went from the bottom up, and it was not painful ».

Cynthia Popper

blockquote> After completing the beautician did acupuncture and massage with hot towel, then dealt face mask, anti-aging serum and moisturizing cream.

«My skin was so fresh and soft, I hotleos never painted. The effect of the procedure lasts two to three weeks, although it individually ».

Cynthia Popper

blockquote> Have any of you ladies interested?

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting