Stop "study the issue" and get down to business

It is better to act than razdumyvatItak long, you will have "a creative itch." You may want to write a book, create a company to learn a new programming language or do something else, something that will leave its mark in the world. This is something new, and it is very worried about you.

And what do you do first?

Gather information.

What is there more? Who are the main players in the industry? Will you be able to use the best technology out there?

You do not want to waste time, so instead of a head dive into a new project, you are going head to Google and start searching.

Although you really need some preliminary research to develop an action plan and learn something, you can easily miss the moment when the productive work becomes a hindrance, and extensive preliminary studies will be just another form of wasting time.

Welcome to the deadly abyss of endless research.

Well, one more podcast!

Another blog post!

I know the feeling.

Are you looking for a magic silver bullet. Something that will open the gates in front of you success, through which you will pass in waltz to victory, without receiving a single battle scars.

Again and again we collect information because failure threatens us terribly. Therefore we hesitate, thinking that they should learn as much as possible.

Success requires action, but the collection of information - this is only a preparation for it, but not the action h4> Do not get me wrong: I love to learn as much information as I can, but if you want to to achieve some progress in the implementation of his ideas, it is important to know when you are really productive work, and when you bury your own fear into the deadly abyss of endless research.

In fact, this is very easy to avoid.

Here's the formula: to learn and then implement what they have learned.

Ask yourself: "I really realized the plans or simply threw everything I could find on this subject?»

If the answer is "yes", then we continue to study the topic further. If the answer is "no" - you're just playing for time.

Success requires action, but the collection of information - this is only a preparation for them, but not the actions themselves. And this is a significant difference.

Your mind will play games with you, delaying the "abyss into research," so much easier to create a system that will work around your fears and will not allow to deal with them face to face.

And how is this done?

1. Clear your way of getting informatsiiOtpishites of useless newsletters and stop to read something that does not add to your life no real value. Throw read the news. They are designed to cause anxiety and stress. 99% of news reports will not have virtually no impact on the realization of your creative ideas. And that 1% that can something effect, will emerge later when you really need to be.

2. Establish rules for using social networks setyamiSotsialnye perfect for promoting your business or product, but are not suitable for personal use should therefore be banned in all day. They are almost completely destroy both your productivity and your inner world. When you read messages from colleagues and friends, your mind starts to wander and you lose concentration. If you need to escape, just take a break.

It is better to remove the social application from your smartphone and set to special programs, blocking social networking sites. Social networks deliberately gives users highly addictive, and not the fact that your will would be strong enough to resist their influence.

3. Take the time to work and time to work otdyhaOtdelnoe - separate entertainment. Do this by using the calendar. Take in the calendar certain time intervals that you want to do and when. If you start your day each, opening the calendar, you see the problem. Just grab it and run! Maintain a sense of responsibility, planning their work. And then I do not want to switch to surfing the Internet and watching mindless social networks.

4. Become issledovatelemIzmenite their thinking. Avoid constant creative restlessness and become a brave explorer, entering new territory. You can never know in advance where it will lead.

Do you think Columbus failed when suddenly discovered a part of the New World? No. He simply adapted to the new circumstance. Change your thinking and you, and then instead of failure, you get unexpected results.

Keep the right course and keep moving!

5. Think about your issledovaniyaKogda you encounter a new blog post or article with a new, ask yourself: "But this information will help me today?" If so, keep reading. If not - delete it. If the answer is "maybe", then save this information to Evernote for later use.

The gulf of endless research loves new information. Especially if it limits your options and makes you think that you may need. And the truth is that the information or need right now, or not needed at all.

6. TreniruytesFizicheskie exercises help calm nerves, and overall you will feel better. Regular classes evoke a sense of self-esteem, increase your self-confidence.

When you feel good, both physically and mentally, you have the ability to courageously follow their intention, even in complete uncertainty.

7. Hire treneraEsli you really drove himself to a standstill, then as a last resort, you can hire a coach. Remember, you are paying him not only for his vast knowledge, as well as to become responsible and disciplined. Sometimes the pressure exerted on us an outsider can get faster in making the decisions and to act in the direction of our dreams. The coach will help you get out of the captivity of his own mind, and to encourage achievements.

Now go and do it!

via www.pickthebrain.com/blog/7-ways-stop-researching-start-taking-action-ideas/

Tags

See also

New and interesting