How to stop constantly overeat 8 techniques from personal experience

To establish a healthy relationship with edoyPredstavte situation. You decide to eat properly and to bring his body in order. Half-day everything is fine and under control - you eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain cereals and so on. But then trouble happens - the chief called on the carpet, a quarrel with her husband, or simply bad news. And here you are in the upset feelings go to the store donuts. Or - for cigarettes, though in fact long been abandoned. Familiar?

A few years ago, such a stress response to me was the absolute norm. I did not see anything wrong with that. No not like this. I did not even realize that the eater and negative emotions. Rather than solve the current problem, I created a new in another plane.

Often the reasons that we eat have nothing to do with a real sense of hunger. It is important to learn to recognize these factors to understand how to act in any given situation. It is a difficult path, but it must go if you want real change in your life.

Today I want to share some techniques that helped me develop a healthy relationship with food and stop overeating. I hope these tips will help you and.

1. Do not eat when you plohoChtoby stop emotional eating, you have to understand the connection between the events in your life and what and how you eat. That is, you know, right? It is not your body is smart and knows that you absolutely needed a donut. It's just a destructive habit, formed by unconscious attitudes towards themselves.

How to be?

First, pay attention to what happens when you overeat. Did you have a particularly stressful day? It was not spoiled your morning quarrel with a loved one? What occupies your mind? Maybe just fall weather makes you depressed?

When you reach for food to brighten your busy day, realize that. Now make a conscious effort, and switch to something else that brings you joy.

Read more on the website "Life is interesting!»

via interesno.co/fitness/f599db1e61d6

Tags

See also

New and interesting