Desire deferred = deferred kilograms

Remember the old joke in which the offender put in the electric chair to carry out the execution, and he can't get on it because fat? And then the penalty lay in the hope that in a month he will be able to lose weight. However, when it comes to the appointed time, it turns out that he not only lost weight, but on the contrary, became even thicker. And then the execution is transferred again. And when a criminal result after three months, he was already in the door can not enter because of their weight, what really is the chair. Then he was asked: "Why don't you lose weight, you also have to give time?" And he said, "And I have no incentive...".

Here and in our lives. When you aim to become "slim and beautiful" is not an incentive, you don't lose weight, no matter how you try to convince yourself that harmony and beauty IS GOOD! You can persuade, to convince, to come up with all sorts of benefits, but NOTHING is WORKING!

Why the same does not apply this incentive? Perhaps in your heart hidden pain, and the mind perceives the weight reduction as a threat.

Often, when we announce the beginning of the program to reduce weight, some of the participants start the real panic attacks. It seems to be okay is not expected, there are no threats, but clearly the subconscious performs its work, including a powerful resistance.

Remember times when people a week before suddenly disappeared, although a few months before, literally threw text messages and calls with questions, when is the next scheduled date of the program.

To all such manifestations, I understand. Agree, it is rather difficult to define consciousness is your personal driving force that makes you move mountains. When you do not have to do any work, forcing yourself to do something, you don't need to fight with him through resistance and laziness, all is like itself.

How to find the stimulus which will include so-called LEVER your motivation for weight loss and runs a driving force for the implementation of the plan?

Motivation and motivation "To"

In this regard, I note that there is a "motivation" and "motivation". Depending on what type of motivation prevails among you, this will be your driving force that will lift you off the couch and suffer in the World meet your desires!

If you are not motivated by the goal to which you want to go, then perhaps your motivation. For example, a woman who really had a long walk in clinics in the hope that someone would save her, not taking the responsibility for their own health and life, hoping only for doctors, has reached the point that already could not live without pills for a single day. She got addicted to drugs and from medical professionals so tight that all of their earnings carried straight or in a pharmacy or medical centre. And then came the day when she said that she was going to die if I don't begin to take care of your health.

Such a verdict seems strange, isn't it? "Because I have done that worked well!", the woman was indignant. And here and there. Actually all this time she played a game of "I'm sick, and you treat me". So do small children when they are lacking in love and attention, and they get sick to somehow get mom to be there. One therapist put forward the hypothesis that the pills and the doctors replace us parents! I agree with him, because the sick children and adults are increasing the number of health!

When our heroine heard the verdict, something in her mind shifted and she began to look for ways to increase health. And, by the way, found. Now she is more or less well, it is not so often goes to the pharmacy and almost forgot the way to medical institutions. The question is, what pushed her to such actions? Response – triggered motivation. She, therefore, started running away FROM the fear of death.

How it is tied to weight? If your motivation FROM, you have to scare you to urgently stop to postpone fat reserves, and began to build something else.

Another example. If you have the motivation "To", then you need to see to understand what you are going to do something, i.e. its purpose, which excites, attracts with its brightness and Goodies.

This client of mine wanted to marry a man with a set of certain characteristics. Then one day, sitting in front of the TV and gobbling up another slice of high calorie cake, she suddenly saw HIM. Yes, I saw the man of her dreams on TV – he was speaking at some Symposium. In this moment she realized that she wants to get married for him, the less she strongly disagrees!

Now the goal is set. Man in the dream as a beacon for her ship, and she, as captain, needs to set goals your team to the ship came to the right place. And the first task is to reduce weight! And she immediately goes to the program to reduce weight, and then to a nutritionist, psychologist, etc.

Question – did she marry the man of her dreams from the TV? The answer is no, but for a year this man was for her the most powerful resources, the incentive to be better, more beautiful, etc. since she Started, she began to receive attentions from men who were in the area of access unlike the man in the dream, her attention partially switched to them, and she enjoyed flirting.

photo: blogs.lanacion.com.

Your desires = Your weight

If you have the problem of excess weight, ask yourself the question: "What do I procrastinate?".

There is the idea that excess weight is an unfulfilled desire. Every unfulfilled desire is deposited a layer of fat, like stored. Count how many you have unfulfilled desires. Imagine a warehouse with shelves on which are your unfulfilled desires. Someone is gonna be a little warm, a little storage facility, and someone has a huge cold storage with high shelves and deep shelves on the back walls of which lie desires the XX-year-old.

One of my friend the business woman was passionately in love with his business partner. At that time she was slim and pretty, loved himself, radiating confidence and strength. She was convinced that if she wanted, and the whole World will be at her feet. So it was almost always. However, this time it was different. She is not wanting and not expecting such a reaction, she was frightened by his strong feelings and ran away from the situation, hid, failed to cooperate, broke the contract. Then she fell into a severe depression and began to rapidly gain weight. Just over 1 year, she gained the extra 20 lbs.

Pending desire...pending...pending case pounds...

Let's see how many pending, unfulfilled life.

Get away from toxic people, including toxic relatives

6 signs that your husband is already mentally divorced you

Please note what happened in your life when you started to gain weight. What if you postponed for later, and after a while it all materialized in your body as fat reserves?

Maybe we should already start to IMPLEMENT what you have postponed, and then your fat will gradually melt away unnecessary? I wish you enjoyment of! published

Author: Olga Grigorieva

Source: olgagrigorieva.com/lishnij-ves-eto-neosushhestvlenie/

Tags

See also

New and interesting