History - the sort of thing that is impossible to fully explore: There's always something interesting, what you did not know. < 1. Albert Einstein could become president. In 1952 he was offered the post of second president of Israel, but he refused.
2. Kim Jong Il was a good composer and a lifetime Korean leader has composed six operas.
3. Leaning Tower of Pisa has always been inclined. In 1173, the builders of the Tower of Pisa team noticed that the base is curved. Construction was halted for almost 100 years, but have not been able to correct misalignment.
4. The Arabic numerals were invented not by Arabs, but by Indian mathematicians.
5. Before the invention of the alarm clocks there profession lies in the fact that other people wake up in the morning. For example, a person should have shot dried peas at the windows of other people, to awaken them to work.
6. Grigory Rasputin in one day survived many assassination attempts. He tried to poison him, shot and killed, but he survived. In the end, Rasputin died in the cold river.
7. The shortest war in history lasted less than an hour. Anglo-Zanzibar War lasted 38 minutes.
8. The longest war in history occurred between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly archipelago. The war lasted 335 years from 1651 to 1989 and did not suffer any losses.
9. * Kye SPE once used as a substitute for mor * ins and used to relieve cough in children.
10. Recent DNA tests confirmed that the parents of the ancient Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun were brother and sister. This explains many of the diseases and defects.
11. The Parliament of Iceland is considered the oldest existing parliament in the world. It was founded in the year 930.
12. One boy, a prisoner of the Nazi concentration camp of Bergen-Belsen, 6 times survives gas chamber.