The extraordinary story of an extraordinary man.

have 26-year-old Englishman John Lancaster has all you need for happiness in his age: a good job and a girlfriend-beauty. However, Lancaster had to endure a lot when he was a child - congenital genetic disease disfigured his face still in the womb. His own parents, frightened by the unusual (to put it mildly) the appearance of her child, abandoned it in the early 36 hours of his life - John was adopted by a childless couple. Numerous operations have helped to slightly improve the appearance of Lancaster, but it still attracts the attention of passers-by on the street and visitors to the gym, which is working. More than anything, he wanted to see his real roditeley.

Jono Lancaster (Jono Lancaster) was born into the world with a rare genetic disease - syndrome Treacher Collins. Doctors believe that the disease is associated with damage to chromosome 5, the largest of the human chromosomes, which are concentrated genes of a very important functional znachenie.U Jono from birth do not have many facial bones: no cheekbones, some of the bones forming the eye socket. Deformed outer ear canal - with deafness he copes with the help of a hearing aid. "When I was a child and teenager, I often get angry at their natural parents who are still on the saw. I would like to meet with them and ask only one question: Why? Why did they abandon me? But when I became an adult, I realized that he simply could not bear the sight of my face "- he says Dzhono.On suffered greatly because of their appearance, mocked at school and in the courtyard - at first no one wanted to be friends with him. "I desperately wanted me to have friends - I was ready to do anything for this. I bought candy kilos and distributed to other children, so they were friends with me "- says Lancaster.

The turning point came when he grew up, and one of his friends offered him a good job in a bar. Later, he changed this to work on more interesting - a fitness instructor in the gym. Then he suddenly met the love - the beautiful Laura.

Generally, John took over 20 years to come to terms not only with its looks, but also to love her. John now convinced that he is special. Recently, Jono flew to Australia to meet with Zachary Walton, 2-year-old baby, also suffering from this terrible disease.

Now, John often travels around the world and supports children suffering from the syndrome Treacher Collins. Jono wanted to show them by example that life is much more complex and deeper than just a pretty face, and absolutely everyone deserves to be happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting