This guy turned his unique birthmark in this map

Birthmarks are different, it can be as small dark pattern on the head, and huge red spots on the body. Many people are shy and hide under their clothes. 25-year-old Jacob has always considered his birthmarks hand cool, and instead of hiding them, he turned them into a huge map with ordinary ink. Now the whole world in his hands ... literally.

25-year-old student from New York with the help of a real pen turned his enormous birthmark covering most of his right hand, in the imaginary world map

Jacob put pictures of their "contour maps" on Reddit under the name Mneneon, where they were scattered in a moment over the internet

Jacob watched the growth of birthmark since childhood, but the idea is to create a map came to him only in high school. In fact, to cut around the entire map from Jacob takes about 1-1, 5 hours

Jacob does not hesitate, but rather proud of birthmarks. But it is not so simple, to love them and take himself as he is, he took time

Own a world filled with red and white lands, waters and small islands

"I always thought my birthmarks cool" - he said

Although Jacob and could once and for all cut around your map using the tattoo, he's not sure he wants it. "I love my card, but I do not feel the need to schedule it for others," he explained

Those who also have birthmarks Jacob always says: "Your birthmark does not define you more than you let it"

With its birthmarks Jacob famous throughout the world, just like a professional dancer Cassandra Nod, with a huge mole on her face

Jacob Figure showing his birthmarks in a real world map

Jacob once again proved that his body should not be ashamed, but rather to love and be proud of it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting