20 photos of when "Master" - a vocation

When the teacher - a master of his craft, the whole learning process develops differently. Classes are interesting, the homework is done easier and more likely, and the result is folded much more noticeable. These teachers inspire their creative approach to teaching and apparent ease of manner of teaching.

And if they also have an excellent sense of humor, these people are generally at a premium. Such cases we have tried to find this collection:

The teacher of geometry can be at any angle.

These professionals do not know the conventions.

And do not say you were not warned.

The teacher said that if we get five of the test, he will wear a suit Scooby Doo and bring children's champagne. And you know what? He kept his word.

Master of Fine Arts painting masterpieces every day on the board to inspire students.

No one will write. No, I said!

A student came to school with the child because she did not have money for a babysitter. When he cried, the professor took him in her arms and soothed, without interrupting the lecture.

If you teach chemistry, do it like Mendeleev.

Nothing unusual. Just a teacher sitting at the door and sees to it that no one cheated.

The math teacher says Pi Day.

Great sense of humor math teacher: "I love math. It makes people cry ».

Mathematics teacher tired that children forget pencils and ask the teacher. She took a radical solution - bought a batch of pencils with the inscription "I want to marry Justin Bieber».

Oh, if she had known the harsh truth

Sleeping student at the lecture - an occasion for a memorable photo!

Exam assigned a feast day on 7:30 am. Here is how the professor was in protest.

Our teacher took a computer to sleep.

At a seminar on the history of one guy fell asleep. Teacher asked everyone to be quiet, he crawled under the desk and tied his shoelaces.

Limitations are only in your head.

Evaluation of written off work.

Chemistry teacher laid the song Lady Gaga to the elements.

Tags

See also

New and interesting