50 questions to help you understand yourself. Look at the world in a completely new eyes.
These 50 questions to help find themselves and to better understand who you really are. Ask them yourself and you can clear your mind and life of unnecessary things. To these questions there are no wrong answers, everyone chooses his own way. And it is that the right question already has an answer.
1. You do not know his age. So how many years do you give yourself?
2. How do you think, what is worse: failing or never try?
3. Life is short. Why do you do so many things that you do not love, but it is not enough that you like?
4. You're finished. All I said and done. So what it was more - or conversations affairs?
5. You are allowed to change only one thing in the world. What would it be?
6. Imagine that happiness - the currency. What kind of work would make you the richest man?
7. You make up for what you believe or believe in what you're doing?
8. If people lived an average of 40 years, what would you change in order to live your life to the maximum?
9. Are you in control of your life?
10. What do you like more: to make things right or doing the right thing?
11. If your friends begin to humiliate your friend behind him, not knowing what you're friends with him, what will you do?
12. You have the opportunity to give just one piece of advice for the entire life of a small child. What do you tell him?
13. Can you break the law in order to save a loved one?
14. Have you seen the madness where later saw the genius?
15. You're doing in your life that is not like the others?
16. Why do some things that make you happy and other people do not?
17. Surely you once wanted to do something, you did not dare. What's stopping you?
18. Why do you hold on to the things that it is high time to let go?
19. Do you ever have the opportunity to move to another country. Wherever you moved? Why?
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really think that he will come faster?
21. Which is better: a happy stupidity or Woe from Wit?
22. Why are you - are you?
23. Would you like to imagine this friend how you are to your friends?
24. What would you choose: a best friend moving to another camp or that he lived nearby, but you have ceased to communicate with him?
25. What are you thankful in my life?
26. Now before you there is a choice: lose all your past memories, or never be new. What will you choose?
27. Is it possible to get at the truth without fighting?
28. What would happen if you do your greatest fear became a reality?
29. Do you remember how disappointed was 5 years ago? Now it matters?
30. Do you have the happiest memories of childhood? Why is it?
31. What in your past makes you feel like a real, live?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you have not yet achieved this, what do you lose?
34. Did you have the impression that it was the best conversation of your life, but you're with someone silent?
35. Religion preaches love. Why because of it in the world so many wars?
36. You can separate the good from the bad in this world without a shadow of doubt?
37. You gave a million dollars. You're fired from his job?
38. You have a choice: to have a little work to be done, and a lot of work that I want to do?
39. Do you have the feeling that today have repeated hundreds of times?
40. When was the last time you started the business with only a germ of an idea, but strongly believe in it?
41. If all the people you know will die tomorrow, who come visit you today?
42. Would you traded 10 years of life on the worldwide fame and appeal?
43. What is the difference between life and existence?
44. When the time comes to take risks and do what you think is true?
45. We learn from our mistakes, why do we fear them?
46. If you no one will blame you begin to do differently?
47. When was the last time you listened to his breathing and heartbeat?
48. What do you like? Latest your actions express this love?
49. Can you remember what you were doing every day for the past 5 years?
50. You own decision or someone decides for you?
Makes you wonder, does not it? Reread these questions are going to help you choose the right path and do not need, and what you think is right.