To decorate a long time served and looked as good as new, you need to carefully look after them, to protect against harmful environmental influences, as well as correctly and on time to clean them. We have collected for you the basic and most important recommendations for storage and cleaning jewelry. These tricks are likely to be useful to you. Total main recommendations:
1. Doing the cleaning, take off your jewelry as they can get cleaners. Avoid wearing jewelery should when taking baths with essential oils.
2. After wearing jewelry before hide, wipe them dry with a cloth or flannel, suede.
3. Store jewelry in a dry place.
1. If you use creams, which include mercury or salt based on it, make sure they do not end up on decorations. From them on gold may remain white spots.
2. Gold product will shine brighter if to hold it briefly in sweetened water.
3. Clean gold jewelry: Put them in soapy water and rinse well in it. Then rinse and dry.
4. Gold-plated jewelry can be cleaned with vinegar. Dampen a cloth, wipe the product, and then wash off with water and let dry. Also for cleaning gold and make it shine Use egg whites.
1. To clean silver jewelry from darkening dip them in a solution of hot water (0, 5 st.) And ammonia (3-4 drops). When the solution cools down, get the product from the water and carefully dry them.
2. Jewellery made of silver without stones as well as gold, can be put in order with the help of vinegar. Mix the water and vinegar (2: 1) and hold the product in this solution for 30 minutes. More money can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush and baking soda.
3. To clean the silver foil is also suitable.
1. Amethysts, pearls, turquoise, topaz discolored under the influence of the sun. Keep these stones in a dark place.
2. Without exception, all the gems need to be protected from sudden temperature changes.
3. Do not use toothpaste or abrasives to clean the stones.
4. Clean the gems are best left to professionals.
Take care of your jewelry properly, let serve you for a long time.
These time-tested advice is to share with friends!
via takprosto cc