I work and cope with two children, there is absolutely no time for plants, so I choose only unpretentious specimens.

Plants in the house is one of the easiest ways to create comfort. Today it is the most popular type of decor that all designers recommend. Domestic plants can also perfectly clean the air. And believe me, there are among them quite unpretentious plants for the apartment, which do not need to be carefully cared for.

For modern busy housewives, these plants are a real find. Editorial "Site" I've got the best options.

Some greenery requires careful and caring care - no worse than for a pet. If you are going to ennoble your apartment or house with handsome greens, I advise you to start with the most unpretentious plants that are easy and easy to care for. I share the most beautiful and not requiring special care that I have at home.

This plant is native to South Africa, but it grows well in our latitudes. A beautiful bush of thin, narrow hanging leaves lets out a "kid" - the same sockets. If desired, they can be placed in separate pots. But I have chlorophytum hanging on the wall and forming a beautiful big bush.

How do you care?

If the pot is on the south side, ensure regular watering so that the ground does not dry out. Although chlorophytum perfectly tolerates dark rooms, then you need to make sure that the earth is not transfused.

Peels Crassula In the people "money tree". It is believed that if you take good care of this domestic plant, you can attract financial well-being to the house. This bush with small oval fleshy dense leaves is an inhabitant of arid places. I have a crassula standing on the windowsill and perfectly tolerates direct sun.

How do you care?

The main thing here is not to pour this indoor plant. It tolerates drought perfectly and stores most of the moisture in its leaves. Even if the ground in the pot is dry, this does not mean that the Krassula lacks moisture.

Peels Aloe Me and Aloe. It does not differ in lush leaves or flowers, but it can well fit into the green composition of domestic plants. I sometimes use the leaves for healing purposes. Aloe juice is an excellent remedy for burns and scratches.

How do you care?

Aloe will endure both overflow and shortfall. It is better to place it in a sunny place. And it is also necessary to cut and stop it in time, since too large prickly aloe leaves look unaesthetic.

Peels Sansevieria Sansevieria is also called “mother-in-law’s language”. The bush grows up dense leaves that have a beautiful spotted color. This unpretentious plant also comes from desert places. I have it growing so fast that I only have time to transplant into other pots and distribute to everyone I know.

How do you care?

The larger the bush itself, the more moisture it needs. So just make sure you water the sanitary in time. And yes, if the bush is too overgrown, it is better to plant it on several or transplant it into a large pot.

This houseplant is named after John Tradescant, an English explorer. Tradescantia itself comes from America, and it has many species. I have a bush growing with beautiful oval leaves - green in a white stripe. I cut it regularly, but if you leave the stems to grow, they will go down like vines.

How do you care?

If you want the vines to hang beautifully, be sure to plant the tradescence in a deep pot. And don’t forget to water more often – this home plant loves tropical humid climate.

You can find beautiful plants even if you don’t have time to take care of them. The main thing is a little knowledge and minimal care. Then the apartment will be green even without much difficulty.

Tags

See also

New and interesting